View Single Post

Old 04-18-2024, 02:23 PM
Something for the Posts

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshkajay View Post
I dunno, I can imagine that if he turned up on the red carpet with then they’d be barraged with reunion questions, and if he showed up separately they still would but with more of an ‘is there still drama’ tone. It’d draw focus in general, but take it somewhat away from the documentary and the album, I think. Maybe they want to keep their powder dry for after the release, for the putative tour or something.

Or maybe he’s just busy, I suppose!
I doubt he's busy....

Walking down the red carpet with Jon, David and Tico would be...weird, but I feel like he should be there on his own. It's just odd to feature him so heavily in the documentary and the promotion and then have him absent. I get the feeling he was asked to stay away, but I suppose it's possible he just didn't want to be involved. If so, then maybe that says something about how he is portrayed in the doc....

From the bands point of view it's probably not a good idea to have Jon saying in the press that neither of them are looking for a reunion, but it's always a possibility and then have Richie on the red carpet telling everyone he's ready, wants back in, has already written 30+ songs and Jon is crazy if he doesn't ask him back...

Last edited by Thinny; 04-18-2024 at 02:30 PM..