View Single Post

Old 05-29-2016, 09:18 PM
Jovi Fan

Wow, there is some good discussion going on above. High marks for everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golittleperson View Post
The original interview was with "Rolling Stone COUNTY" (didn't realize was a different mag but seems so) - She may have just been saying what she thought they wanted to hear or sucking up to that market. Doc was in Nashville, she had a pic and I'd bet he arranged the interview since that I've seen, he is the only other person from a professional side that has shared it.
This sounds credible. I have been following her for a long time and she is just the sweetest thing, to a point that I think she just wants everyone to like her. Nothing wrong with that, but you can often see her being very complimentary towards whatever the background of the situation she is in.

I also must admit that I am wondering how many years and studios it can really take to put out an album

I have been alternating hopeful and despairing in my anticipation of the album. I must say that I don't expect too much quality, anymore, unfortunately. I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong, though. I never cared much for Richie - for Bon Jovi it was always Jon for me. But I really really liked her until they hooked up and all this - I don't know what it is - started.

Here's hoping for the best.