View Single Post

Old 06-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
What's turning me off from this entire thing is Orianthi... If this was just Richie, I might actually have some more excitement. The second I listen to this thing and she opens her mouth, it's over for me... He might be going for the Lady Antabella thing but I'm just not feeling it... to have 12 songs on an album with her singing every other verse is just a turn off.

I might have to come up with my own versions by removing all her verses... I did that with the Happy Christmas songs and it does work...

Seeing Bob Rock in these pics does give me a glimpse of hope... If Luke Ebin was in those shots, forget it...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a similar feeling with the new Bon Jovi album. But, as some people say, let's listen first, maybe worth it. I like Orianthi voice, attitude and qualities, I'm not a fan of it, but I respect it enough to give a vote of confidence in this.

Bob Rock is the key to good results in this record. If Aftermath Of The Lowdown had been produced by Bob, it would be a much better album than it is with Ebbin.