View Single Post

Old 06-16-2016, 07:10 PM
Price of posting

I do not think a double album, kill the sales in the current state of Richie album, I think it would be better. A lot of artists/bands as Richie, can release double albums, live or with material faces b, I think when you're going to release an album with an independent label, everything is possible, because they are not betting to debut at the top 10 of the billboard.

I think Richie and Ori take out a double album in physical format will have a limited number of copies (Maybe the album double is just on special limited edition), but iTunes does the rest. Aftermath of the Lowdown had a limited edition that included a lot of things.

the Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set which features a 13 3/4" x 12 1/2" bonded leather smith sewn book with an embossed Richie Sambora image on the cover along with a 2 color foil stamp of Richie's custom guitar strap, the entire record over 3 sides of 180 gram vinyl with the 4th side featuring an etching of the Richie Sambora silhouette, the compact disc, 16 pages of photography from famed photographer James Minchin as well as an autographed lithograph taken from those sessions and a Richie's T-shirt;
the Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set which features a 13 3/4" x 12 1/2" bonded leather smith sewn book with an embossed Richie Sambora image on the cover along with a 2 color foil stamp of Richie's custom guitar strap, the entire record over 3 sides of 180 gram vinyl with the 4th side featuring an etching of the Richie Sambora silhouette, the compact disc, 16 pages of photography from famed photographer James Minchin as well as an autographed lithograph taken from those sessions, in addition to the box set this bundle includes the Richie Sambora zip up hoodie.

Or maybe they are two albums, the vol 1 launch this year, and Volume 2 next year..

Last edited by rolo_tomachi; 06-16-2016 at 07:14 PM..