View Single Post

Old 07-29-2016, 09:50 AM
Breakout

Hey great you like Richie, but can also see his flaws. I like Jon and can also see his flaws. And when Richie and Jon were really together it was good very good. But I knew even before the BWC Tour started trouble was brewing. Before the Tour Bon Jovi did a show for the BBC. I saw the show and knew things weren't good. Richie looked bored to death and there was zero chemistry between he and Jon in that show. And that was always one thing about Bon Jovi Jon and Richie had great chemistry together. So I wasn't surprised that Richie left the Tour. He was IMHO gone from Bon Jovi before he actually physically left. And while I don't like Richie by himself well enough to buy his music I do know some songs of his that I can listen to like Stranger In This Town, One Light Burning, and the one that kind of haunts me Seven Years Gone. He performed it on the Craig Ferguson Show in Dec. 2012. And I might add he did a great job on that song, but note the date it was like he knew he was "Gone" from Bon Jovi before he actually left. If you listen to that song closely, it is like the whole story is right there in front of you.

I just wish Richie would have told Jon before the Tour that he 1) didn't want to go on Tour and 2) he no longer wanted to be a part of Bon Jovi. Because it was clear he was already gone. We could have skipped all the drama of the split which would have been better IMHO for the band and the fans.

Sorry I can't keep up with you in length of posting, but we do need a little more life around here. And I seriously really enjoyed your post. It was well thought out and well written.