5. Born Again Tomorrow
836,918 views 2 weeks ago

6. Roller Coaster
660,302 views 3 weeks ago

7. Bon Jovi - New Year's Day
484,996 views 1 week ago

8. Come On Up To Our House
370,463 views 2 months ago

I thought it would be fun to see how well the new videos have been doing on Youtube. While the numbers aren't staggeringly high, considering they are album cuts it's not terrible. I assumed the ones released the longest ago would be highest and would go down as new ones come out but surprisingly Devils in the Temple did the best. As the second video out Knockout was always going to do well but seeing how poorly Come On Up To Our House did was the head scratcher for me. It was released in the prime holiday season and I thought it would do much better.

There's still time for the newer videos to catch up but the older ones, barring something going viral, I don't see the numbers shifting too too much. Makes me really wish they came out of the gate with Devils... as the first single. That one looks like it was shared quite a bit.