View Single Post

Old 08-14-2016, 06:47 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denmad View Post
I did a little investigation about new music video. Here's my info:

Video was recorded on:
- June 7th, 2016 at Old Westbury Gardens in New York
- June 8th, 2016 at St. Michael Cementery and around Old Steel Factory in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

It wasn't first BJ video recorded in Beethlehem, because they already recorded videos for "Bed of Roses" and "If I Was Your Mother" during New Year's Eve show at Stabler Arena in Beethlehem on December 31st, 1992.

PhilX had posted pics after a private show and the patriots (I think it was) private jet flight, from his room on the waterfront in Brooklyn. Then he sent a thank you to a friend for allowing him to use an amp set up for a video. Think it's the set we see here. Not been back to check but it was 6th and/or 7th of June so your info makes sense.

I like the song but love the video. Did notice Jon is not singing in the car at first "the door is off the hinges" the way he was later. A stain on his shirt (looks like grease - I'm a mom, can't help it). I don't have a problem with the motion towards Phil for the guitar solo - he did that with Richie and Phil on stage during the tour. It's more a move for him than a statement about anyone imo. I don't think the band is as stressed as some fans over the new guitarist. They seem to be forming their chemistry. I hope the rest of the album rocks. Expect the Album Oct. and another single in Sept. as someone else has said.

Last edited by golittleperson; 08-14-2016 at 07:13 PM..