View Single Post

Old 05-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with an iPhone case that looks like a gun...
How about a gun that looks like an iPhone?

Quote:
CNN: "Ingeniously designed to resemble a smartphone, yet with one click of the safety it opens and is ready to fire...(Y)our new pistol will easily blend in with today's environment," ...says the company website.

Developer Kirk Kjellberg...(who has) a...carry permit...said he got the idea...walking through a restaurant..."This little kid says, 'Mommy, Mommy, that man's got a gun,' so the whole restaurant looks at you like you're about to shoot the place up...I thought to myself there's got to be another way to be able to carry without bothering other people."

The company said the...two-shot pistol...will cost $395 when it becomes available mid-2016.
If you'll pardon the expression, "hands up" who DIDN'T see this coming. And of course something must be done about it needing to be reloaded after firing only twice -- how about a high-capacity drum, like the one for this handgun? (Patent pending? Don't hold your breath).

It would be less portable and a LOT more conspicuous, of course. But even that would be better than being mistaken for the sort of person who would shoot up a restaurant!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 01-30-2022 at 06:57 PM..