View Single Post

Old 09-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Something for the Posts

Default Christie is in a flat-footed tie for tenth place

in the Republican presidential polling race. How can he push Ron Paul into undisputed possession of eleventh place, which would give Christie the bottom rung on national debate ladder? Shift the "Duplicate Duh Donald" strategy into overdrive!

Quote:
TPM.com: ...Gov. Christie on Sunday called Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton "a disgrace" for comments she made about Republicans...

During a campaign stop...Hillary Clinton...(said) "Extreme views about women? We expect that from some of the terrorist groups. We expect that from people who don’t want to live in the modern world...But it’s a little hard to take coming from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States."

Christie responded to her comments on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace: "Well, there's a uniter, isn't it? Comparing Republicans to terrorist groups..."That's a disgrace, and she's a disgrace...for comparing Republicans to terrorist groups. Don't let her go on that, Chris. That's awful."
Quote:
Newsday.com: During an appearance on The Tonight Show...Christie (said)...
"Stay tuned on Sept. 16th...We may be changing tactics. You know, if I get to like 15 questions in a row (where he's not called on) -- count 'em at home -- if I get to 15 in a row , you're going to go 'Uh oh, he's going to go nuclear now.'"
Quote:
NJ.com: Sean Hannity asked (Christie): "You love Bruce Springsteen. Does Jon Bon Jovi, who also lives in New Jersey, get mad that you're always talkin' about Springsteen?"

Christie, who had appeared on NBC's "The Tonight Show" the night before, performing a lip sync to Springsteen's classic, "Born in the U.S.A." Christie quickly answered..."No. I'm actually friends with Jon, so..."Bruce, I know; Jon, I'm friends with."

"Bruce is a huge liberal (who) hates my guts," (said) Hannity.

"...I could suspect he might," Christie said..."Listen, he's not all that fond of me, either...I mean, politically, I'm not his cup of tea..."

Fine. However, saying extremist-endearing, national media-generating things is only half of what Duplicating Duh Donald is all about. Here, note how Trump avoids apology, accountability, remorse and regret like the plague:
Quote:
RTE News: Embattled US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has hit back at critics who say he went too far with caustic comments about a US television news anchor, insisting no apology was necessary and defending his relations with women.

"I've had such an amazing relationship with women in business. They are amazing executives. They are killers. They are phenomenal," Mr Trump said. (He) has repeatedly attacked his fellow candidates, accusing...(a) former governor of wearing glasses to look smarter...(and) calling a senator...an "idiot."

He dismissed his critics as beholden to political correctness, a concept he is not encumbered with, and pointed to opinion polls as proof he was "winning big all over the place."
Now let's see how well Christie does it:
Quote:
Bloomberg.com: ...After suggesting that the U.S. government should keep tabs on immigrants entering the country the same way FedEx tracks its packages, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie fired back at critics. "I don’t mean people are packages, so let’s not be ridiculous,” Christie said on Fox News Sunday.

"This is once again a situation where the private sector laps us in the government with the use of technology," Christie said. "We should bring in the folks from FedEx to use the technology to be able to do it. There’s nothing wrong with that."
Quote:
NJ.com: As Gov. Chris Christie continued to skewer Hillary Clinton on the presidential campaign trail for conducting government business on a private (email) server...a report surfaced...detailing how Christie sent a government-related email from a private account as the George Washington Bridge scandal brewed...(Fox News) host Chris Wallace said...the exchange...was sent from the governor's personal Yahoo! account...

Wallace also noted...that Christie had exchanged 12 text messages with an aide in December 2013 as the New Jersey Legislature investigated the bridge scandal — and that those messages appear to have been deleted.

"The one email you're referring to — and it's the only one they've released — involved a press release," the governor told Wallace. "So, let's all remain calm. My press secretary sent it to my private email account, I'm sure inadvertently, and I responded to it. We cannot compare that, can we, to someone having a private email server...that could be hacked by the Russians, the Chinese, or just a group of 18-year-old(s) who want to have some fun?"

...Christie added that "everything I've done as governor has been an open book, and I've answered every question anybody's ever had to answer. Can you hold Mrs. Clinton to that standard?"
He's not in Trump's class, of course, but not bad at all -- stealth bullying, moral indignation, obfuscation, missed direction plays, and a BIG big lies! He just might be able to Duplicate Duh Donald and push past Rand Paul into tenth place after all...say what?

https://youtu.be/gWn2k_SX7tc

No, no no -- you BLEW it! You don't deny what's been filmed -- you blame it on the film makers being UNIONIZED!!!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 09-10-2015 at 05:04 AM..