View Single Post

Old 10-28-2016, 10:35 PM
Something for the Posts

Here's a suicidal little gem from Bridge(t)'s cross-examination:
Quote:
NJ.com: By turns defiant and...near tears, Kelly insisted that the e-mails and text messages were at times a "totally poor choice of words," but were written quickly as banter...She also contradicted the testimony of...Matt Mowers, a former staffer under Kelly...(who said) Kelly...called a month before the lane closures to ask whether the mayor of Fort Lee was going to endorse Gov. Chris Christie for re-election. He said he told her there was no chance, and said she replied that was all she needed to know. Kelly...said she was prompted to call Mowers to get information asked by the governor...and that the call was not brief...

Kelly was also questioned about the testimony of Christopher Stark, who also worked for Kelly and testified that when a meeting with Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop was cancelled, she told him it was because the newly elected mayor "was playing both sides of the fence" by getting together with...the Democratic challenger to Christie in 2013. "I wouldn't have had that conversation with Chris Stark," Kelly said.

"So his testimony is false?" she was asked.

"His memory is not what mine is," she replied.
Taking orders directly from Christie -- there's that clandestine chain of command again! And Kelly seems to have a clandestine memory, too. Was one of the pieces of information Christie asked her to get from Mowers have to do with Fulop's endorsement, or was it not? And if she didn't tell Chris Stark that Fulop was being punished, why didn't she simply say so? Take your silver spoon, dig your grave...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 10-29-2016 at 07:04 PM..