Thread: Dear Americans,
View Single Post

Old 09-26-2016, 03:26 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevrox View Post
Doing as much as I can to make sure it happens.

But I'm curious how you think she's going to **** us all? I've not seen anything in her plans and policies that would lead to that conclusion.

Trump, on the other hand... well, as a person of color, it's quite clear I'm not welcome in Trump's America. The official candidate of the white supremacists
First of all, I'm not a Trump supporter either. I'm not going to think for someone else, but one thing she basically said she is too stupid to know the difference between classified information and not. So since I'm just a lowly psychometrist and I have to know the difference I think she's an idiot in addition to being a crook who cheated her way to the nomination. Do I really want this in charge of the free world? I think not. She's a liar, a cheat, and just as bad as Trump in her own ways, perhaps worse as she has a record of failure on the national level.

Thankfully there are other options on the ballot. If ever there was a year to cast a 3rd party vote, this is it because the two main parties have presented us with the worst of the worst.