Thread: Dear Americans,
View Single Post

Old 09-29-2016, 02:26 AM
Livin' on a Post

Send a message via AIM to trevrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
First of all, I'm not a Trump supporter either. I'm not going to think for someone else, but one thing she basically said she is too stupid to know the difference between classified information and not. So since I'm just a lowly psychometrist and I have to know the difference I think she's an idiot in addition to being a crook who cheated her way to the nomination. Do I really want this in charge of the free world? I think not. She's a liar, a cheat, and just as bad as Trump in her own ways, perhaps worse as she has a record of failure on the national level.
This couldn't be any more false. Trying to compare Trump and Hillary and to say that she is in any way "as bad" as him is just absurd. They are not comparable.

Not going to waste my time on the "Hillary is a crook" argument, I've had this debate countless times this election. But I find that to be ridiculous, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Thankfully there are other options on the ballot. If ever there was a year to cast a 3rd party vote, this is it because the two main parties have presented us with the worst of the worst.
If ever there was a year NOT to cast a 3rd party vote, this is it. As Trump himself said, he wants people to vote 3rd party, particularly Jill Stein, because this would only take away votes from Hillary. This election can not be a repeat of 2000. Everybody needs to get over their dislike of Hillary and realize that no matter your opinion she is qualified, ready and prepared to be President. Trump is the single most dangerous candidate we've ever had and can't be allowed anywhere near the White House.