Thread: Dear Americans,
View Single Post

Old 09-29-2016, 02:37 AM
Livin' on a Post

Send a message via AIM to trevrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
I Love Trump
This is the least surprising post on this forum I've ever read. You are pretty much the Donald Trump of Dry County.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkerboy View Post
Funnily enough we were looking round a potential new school for my daughter on Thursday evening, and in one of the classrooms for History, they had laid out stuff they had been doing on WW2, or more specifically Nazis.
Everything they stood for is basically what Trump is right now.
I stood there and said (possibly a little too loudly) that Trump is a Nazi.

Good luck with that USA!!
Very, very true. Americans should all read the new book "Hitler: Ascent" on Hitler's rise from ‘Dunderhead’ to Demagogue. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/bo...rich.html?_r=0

As JBJ said, history is repeating itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Other side of the story: there are plenty of bloggers and people saying Trump won including major liberal Michael Moore. I doubt anyone who was decided changed their mind either way.
You completely missed Michael Moore's point. He does not think Trump won the debate. He's warning Hillary voters (and those on the fence) not to be complacent in this incredibly important election.

And yeah no one decided changed their mind... Donald Trump could literally, and I mean literally, take a giant dump on the flag while the national anthem is playing at a 9/11 memorial and his supporters would say he is bold and tough and refusing to be politically correct. They're completely and totally brain dead.