View Single Post

Old 05-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation
...(A)s the supply of Activis sizzurp trickles to nothing, what can the hiphop world look forward to?
Quote:
AllHipHop.com: ...Rumors surfaced over the weekend that...rapper (Chief Keef) had to be hospitalized for a lean overdose.

Whether the rumor was true or not, Keef let his followers know that nothing was going to stop him from drinking his beverage of choice...(H)e...show(s) you (on Instagram) that he didn’t overdose by drinking more lean:
Just poured 13 ounces of the Hardt In The Sprite. Still Got Four Pints (2 liters) Left!
"Hardt" is short for Wockhardt, the pharmaceutical company that has stepped into Activis' shoes in manufacturing the cough syrup. But they don't make it the way Activis did, so you have take more of it -- both legitimate patients and addicts alike. Two ounces (60mL) of Activis was standard for lean. If he has to use thirteen ounces (384mL) of Hardt at a time, Keef's supply won't last out the week. So is his Instagram really meant to brag, or to put out feelers for a supplier?

Quote:
TMZ (2014): ...You can either get (Activis) with a prescription or get it somewhere outside the U.S. We're told (Justin) Bieber does the latter -- he has a connection that secures it in another country.
Quote:
Healthline: Early symptoms of withdrawal include...agitation and anxiety...
Quote:
TMZ: Justin Bieber...just posted an APB saying he doesn't owe his fans...a duty to stand there while they photograph him...

"I feel like a zoo animal, and I wanna be able to keep my sanity." Justin says people try badgering him into taking photos (by) saying, "But I bought ur album...You got what you paid for -- AN ALBUM! It doesn't say in fine print whenever you see me you also get a photo."

Bieber seems to be in crisis -- he was walking around in Boston shoeless Monday, playing with squirrels in a park. People were swarming him in the park, and he couldn't handle it.
If HE'S not getting the "good" sizzurp anymore, NOBODY is...

UPDATES: Beiber climbed a tree in Boston Common the next day...and its been announced that Kanye West has hired his manager!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 05-14-2016 at 12:34 AM..