Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Dear Americans,

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 08-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Something for the Posts

"Why Can I Never Seem To Say The Right Thing?" Trump Weeps Into Pillow

After running into his bedroom and slamming the door behind him...Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reportedly threw himself on his bed...weeping into his pillow. “Every time I open my mouth, the words come out all wrong,” Trump reportedly said in between long, heaving sobs...“I try so hard, but I just can’t talk right, and everyone gets so mad at me...”

At press time, an exhausted Trump had reportedly cried himself...(to) sleep.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 08-03-2016 at 07:02 PM..

Old 08-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Something for the Posts

Default Pardon me, but will you pardon me?

Quote:
DailyKos.com: ...(The) Federal District Court...has ruled that Donald J. Trump, founder of Trump University, must face civil trial for fraud and racketeering...Trump had moved for summary judgment in a last-ditch effort to block a class-action trial scheduled to begin right after the (November 8 2016) national election...

(There are) two separate class-action lawsuits. In both cases, the court has certified the suit as a class action and has denied motions to dismiss. The first, Low v. Trump University, sues the institution — Trump University — as well as Trump personally...

The second, Cohen v. Trump, is a far more surgical in its approach — it sues Trump individually for fraud and racketeering under the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) statute...If Trump loses, he is liable for three times the damages suffered by the students who paid tuition. That is the bite of the RICO statute...(which) could amount to many tens of millions of dollars...
A summary judgement means that the case against you is so full of male cattle droppings, you should win just because it was filed. Well, if Duh Donald loses the case and wins the presidency, he'd have the ability to issue himself a pardon!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 12-28-2018 at 05:07 PM..
Old 08-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Gonna be completely honest. You Americans are getting shafted as heck.
I literally can't believe it, but if I was an American, my liberal ass might actually vote for Trump - his contender should be in prison.
Debunking Hillary Clinton Myths, Lies & Ridiculous Conspiracies
...(L)iterally hundreds of millions of dollars -- over nearly a quarter century -- has been spent trying to slander her name...There’s actually a website that tracks the “people the Clintons have had killed” (with) well over 90 names...The list of conspiracies, misinformation, lies and ridiculous propaganda people use to attack her is seemingly endless...

Last edited by rocknation; 08-07-2016 at 11:38 PM..
Old 08-08-2016, 03:44 AM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
Debunking Hillary Clinton Myths, Lies & Ridiculous Conspiracies
...(L)iterally hundreds of millions of dollars -- over nearly a quarter century -- has been spent trying to slander her name...There’s actually a website that tracks the “people the Clintons have had killed” (with) well over 90 names...The list of conspiracies, misinformation, lies and ridiculous propaganda people use to attack her is seemingly endless...

Oh come on. That info graphic literally had nothing backing up anything. It was just fancy colours on a page.

"I arrived under sniper fire" is a dreadful lie that comes to mind.

"I did not send anything classified on my private servers"
... but she did. And any other person on the planet would be in prison. Both Clinton and Trump make me sick.

Last edited by Panda; 08-08-2016 at 03:46 AM..
Old 08-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Oh come on. That info graphic literally had nothing backing up anything. It was just fancy colours on a page.
"I arrived under sniper fire" is a dreadful lie that comes to mind.
"I did not send anything classified on my private servers"
... but she did. And any other person on the planet would be in prison. Both Clinton and Trump make me sick.
Just be sure you know the difference between what she's lied about, and what her political enemies have lied about what's she's lied about.
For Those Who Don’t Get It, Here’s Hillary Clinton’s Imaginary Email Problem Explained

Old 08-10-2016, 11:03 PM
PLAY KING OF THE MOUNTAIN...
I Don't Want To Post Forever

That was a colourful graph
Old 09-21-2016, 05:10 AM
Livin' on a Post

Send a message via AIM to trevrox

Quote:
I literally can't believe it, but if I was an American, my liberal ass might actually vote for Trump - his contender should be in prison.
No. She shouldn't be. Has the right wing conspiracy machine tainted her image abroad too? Ugh.

Trump is actually the one who has the real scandals this election... not the fake ones around Hillary. Crooked Donald used $20,000 of charity money to buy a six foot tall painting of himself, $12,000 of charity money to buy a signed football helmet, spent over $250,000 of charity money to settle his lawsuits, and used $25,000 of charity to bribe an attorney general.

By far the worst candidate for president ever and simply a terrible human being. Hillary is flawed but not nearly flawed enough to ever warrant a single comparison to the walking filth that is Donald Trump.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:38 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

There is no "lesser" between the two evils the major parties have presented us this year. We're ****ed either way. But no matter what happens we all still have to get up and go about our lives the day after the election and do the best we can.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:14 PM
PLAY KING OF THE MOUNTAIN...
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
There is no "lesser" between the two evils the major parties have presented us this year. We're ****ed either way. But no matter what happens we all still have to get up and go about our lives the day after the election and do the best we can.
That's if Donald doesn't press the button on his first night of course :\
Old 09-22-2016, 01:18 AM
Livin' on a Post

Send a message via AIM to trevrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Disagree. Don't see how we're really ****ed with a President Hillary Clinton.

Tags
bollocks