View Single Post

Old 03-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Jovi Freak

Definitely agree with you on The Middle. Love that show.

My all time favourite shows would have to be...

#1. Survivor
I dont care what anyone has to say about reality TV, I freaking love this show. I was 11 years old when I first watched season one air in 2000, and now I've just turned 26 and im enjoying Season 30 as if it was season 1. It's my obsession outside of Bon Jovi haha.

#2. 3rd Rock from the Sun
This show is comedy gold. So under rated!! All 5 main characters were brilliant. I can watch every season on DVD over and over. The one negative is the final episode. I hate how it ended and I refuse to watch it.

#3. The Walking Dead
I have watched first two seasons about 5 times, just because I love watching it with people who havent seen it before. The reactions on people's faces when main characters get killed off is so good. I still love this show (currently season 5) and im glad they have plans for up to Season 10 (Woo!). The 'inside barn reveal' episode during season 2 (I wont spoiler) is my favourite TV moment of all time.

#4. LOST
Yes it went downhill after the first few seasons, and yes I wasnt happy with the finale, but the hype around this show amongst my family, friends and the general public was like no other show before. It was great.

#5. Miranda
I British comedy that is just downright funny. It's old school basic comedy but I love it! Im just sad the writer and star of the show, Miranda Hart, has stopped writing it (though the Season 3 series finale was a good send off).

Honourable mentions to 30 Rock, Game of Thrones, Arrow, The Flash, Chuck and Big Bang Theory.

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018