View Single Post

Old 11-22-2015, 02:33 AM
Something for the Posts

Good news for War Machine! He now has a potential "pen" pal he can pass the time discussing defense strategies with -- enter Charlie "Winning!" Sheen!

In case you need your memory refreshed:
Quote:
Wikipedia: On May 20, 1998, Sheen suffered a stroke after overdosing while using cocaine...Sheen subsequently checked into...rehab (and was)...forced...back into the clinic after he fled...Sheen, already on probation in California for a previous drug offense, had his probation extended for an extra year...

In 2003, Sheen was cast as Charlie Harper in the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men...loosely based on Sheen's bad boy image...

On December 25, 2009, Sheen was arrested for assaulting his wife, Brooke Mueller...As part of a plea bargain...Sheen was sentenced to 30 days in a drug rehab center, 30 days of probation, and 36 hours of anger management.

On October 26, 2010, the police removed Sheen from his suite at the Plaza Hotel after he reportedly caused $7,000 in damage...(He) admitted to drinking and using cocaine the night of the incident (and) was released after entering a hospital for observation...

During his eighth and final season on (Two and a Half Men), Sheen earned $1.8 million per episode...Production...went on hiatus in January 2011 while Sheen underwent...his third attempt at rehab in 12 months...CBS canceled the season's four remaining episodes after Sheen publicly made derogatory comments about the series' creator, Chuck Lorre...Sheen was dismissed from Two and a Half Men on March 7, 2011 (and) was replaced by Ashton Kutcher...

In the wake of the dismissal, Sheen...posted videos to YouTube showing himself smoking cigarettes through his nose and cursing out his former employers...He also made bizarre statements...suggesting that he was a "warlock" with "tiger blood" and "Adonis DNA", and that he was "winning..."
Yes, but what has he done for us lately?
Quote:
Today.com: Roughly four years ago, I suddenly found myself in the throes of a seismic and debilitating three-day cluster migraine-like headache…Following a battery of endless tests…it was sadly and shockingly revealed to me that I was, in fact, positive for HIV…The personal disbelief, karmic confusion, shame and anger led to a temporary yet abysmal descent into profound substance abuse and fathomless drinking…

I dazedly chose (or hired) the companionship of unsavory and insipid types…Yet, despite this loathsome and horrific odyssey…I always led with condoms and honesty when it came to my condition…(and) I was vigilant with my anti-viral program…Not missing a beat, a med dose, or one shred of guidance, quickly my viral loads became undetectable…My medical team could only shake their heads as each and every blood test returned levels revealing a state of remission…

Sadly...a deluge of blackmail and extortion took center stage...To date, I have paid out countless millions to these desperate charlatans....Locked in a vacuum of fear, I chose to allow their threats and skulduggery to vastly deplete future assets from my children...This ends today.

...My partying days are behind me. My philanthropic days are ahead of me...I accept this condition not as a curse or scourge, but rather as an opportunity...to help others (and a) challenge to better myself...I've served my time under pressure; I now embrace the courage, and the grace.
Well, that's a lovely sentiment, Charlie. But the time you've served under pressure has merely been probationary; your hard time under pressure is about to begin:
Quote:
...A prominent Los Angeles lawyer tells TMZ (that) 6 women (have) contacted him...in the last 24 hours (who) plan to sue Charlie Sheen for intentional infliction of emotional distress, fraud, sexual battery -- and more are on the way.

The women claim they had both protected and unprotected sex with Sheen as recently as last month, and he did not disclose his HIV status. A source directly connected with Sheen says in the last 2 years, Sheen has had at least 200 partners, so the number of women who either will sue or plan to sue will almost certainly grow exponentially...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 11-24-2015 at 02:10 AM..