View Single Post

Old 05-15-2014, 06:55 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljovi93 View Post
I personally think Spain will struggle. It's still very much Barca/Real in their team (no surprise like) but both of them don't look half as good as they usually have.

Brazil have a very very good chance I think. Been playing some really good football when they have played and their team looks stronger than it has done since 2002 probably.

Belgium could surprise a lot of us. They have one hell of a squad and play well together. Everywhere in their team is just quality, in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to this tournament, though. Could possibly be Gerrards last so would like to England to go quite far for him rather than going out in the groups but the groups will be a struggle.
Yeah Brazil are looking the best they have for a while. Belgium have an enormous amount of talent, can see them going a long way, maybe to the semi-final - but no further.

The group stage will be a monumental task for England. You've got to think we'll roll Costa Rica over but Italy and Uruguay will be incredibly tough. I can easily see us not getting past the group stage.
24.06.2011 - LCCC, MANCHESTER
25.06.2011 - HYDE PARK, LONDON
16.10.2012 - RICHIE - SHEPHERD'S BUSH, LONDON
0̶8̶.̶0̶6̶.̶2̶0̶1̶3̶ ̶-̶ ̶E̶T̶I̶H̶A̶D̶ ̶S̶T̶A̶D̶I̶U̶M̶,̶ ̶M̶A̶N̶C̶H̶E̶S̶T̶E̶R̶
05.07.2013 - HYDE PARK, LONDON