View Single Post

Old 09-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Destination any Forum

Send a message via MSN to crashed

Honestly, there's idiots on both sides of the campaign like there is with anything.

From pretty patronising marketing from the UK government ("if you don't know vote NO" - which is the most astonishing thing I think I've ever read. Surely it should be if you don't know, go and ****ing find out") to the eejits who will only vote YES because of some dumb historical viewpoint that they hate the english, neither side comes out smelling of roses.

However I'd say in contrast to Jim's viewpoint that for the majority - even those who disagree with each other - the debate seems to have been pretty healthy, but then I haven't been knocking on doorsteps trying to push people to a certain side.

I'm conflicted personally in a lot of ways. My wife's english and I don't want her living in a foreign country that she hasn't chosen to do, but at the same time I think the current political system in the UK is completely broken and completely skewed to one side and whilst it may be more of the same under any new government, if you don't change anything you'll never know.

So I'm going to vote later, and I still don't actually know which way I'm going.