View Single Post

Old 06-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Something for the Posts

Updates: After pretty much building her career on race-baiting, Azealia has joined black female divas Beyonce, Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj, and Foxy Brown in the inflation of her bosom and the lightening her skin.

And from her Facebook page, she's issued an apology of sorts for her use of anti-gay language:
Quote:
...The amount of people that get hurt when i use the... F****T...word vs. the amount of people I've said it to are just not worth it. Honestly... This isn't a cop out, its just me realizing that words hurt. and while i may be immune to every word and be thicker skinned than most, it doesn't mean that i get to go around treating people with the same toughness that made my skin so thick...

By using those words i paint a picture of myself that isn't the true me...someone who is used to suppressing things, and being defensive...who cannot allow themselves to be vulnerable...I'm sweet, i'm kind, i'm caring, i'm generous, i love to make people laugh and above all...I love to please and inspire others with my music and art...

To lose out on a chance to make people feel good and smile and be happy would be the dumbest thing i could do in this lifetime... I cherish the #kuntbrigade SOOO ****ING MUCH...I know that you all want nothing else for me but to see me win, and i thank the many of you who saw the beauty in me and have stuck around this far...
The good news is, it finally seems to have gotten through Azealia that her brand of "rock and roll attitude" is bad for business. The bad news is, she posted the apology 36 hours before 50 people were shot to death in a gay club.

People accused Azealia of cynically and selfishly trying to exploit the situation -- that accusation is false. But if people found it so easy to believe, that's because Azealia has presented herself as being precisely the sort of person who would apologize for her bigotry against gays only after 50 of them had been massacred.

So Azealia's chickens have come home to roost. And as for her "realizing that words can hurt," she still refers to what's left of her fan base as the Kuntbrigade?

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-18-2018 at 06:55 PM..