View Single Post

Old 02-11-2014, 11:38 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist View Post
Absolutely! I've been paying premium for a number of years now. How can any music fan not? Slang appearing on Spotify is a big deal. Anyone discovering Def Leppard digitally is listening to Mirror Ball, the re-recorded singles, and Viva Hysteria. Slang is the first studio album to hit Spotify. It really is getting another chance for discovery by a new audience, as it well deserves, with a fresh perspective.
Well, I've been a premium user only for a few months. September, actually. Because though I've been a Spotify user for 4 years now, I couldn't pay it as it wasn't available in my country. I loved Spotify back then and now with premium I love it even more, here it's only at 4.60 USD so it's a pretty good deal.

And everything you say it's true, Spotify is a big deal as a lot of people can discover some records like Slang with some clicks. I can't count the ammount of bands that I've discovered because of this, or albums that I've never listened because I didn't wanted to buy them or take the time to download them, and now I can because it's only a few clicks away.

My only critices are that the Radio repeats a lot the same tracks, what's pretty bad, the bad tags "Song - 2013 remaster; 2013 version", and that the catalog in my country it's lacking some bands and albums. But I think it's worth it.

(+ Santiago 09/24/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/26/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/16/2017)
These Days!