View Single Post

Old 03-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Something for the Posts

Default Update

You would think that Ted would take his hard-earned money and depart graciously...well, you WOULD think that...
Quote:
...Nugent’s New York agency had agreed on the date, but the city paid a cancellation fee because “we’re a diverse community and we’re trying to find a group or act that people throughout the community feel good about"...(Longview Texas mayor Jay) Dean said..."Not a lot of people know who Ted is...Younger people here don’t know him.”

...Nugent, 65, a former Detroit rocker turned McLennan County rancher...has been recovering from double knee replacement surgery...“I hear from reliable sources that the mayor is a racist and was offended that my band performs mostly African-American-influenced music,” he wrote...“Sounds like a sad case of anti-Texas in Texas...

"Everyone knows ol’ Uncle Ted is the ultimate Independence Day rockout with the ultimate all-American, soul music, rockin’ soundtrack of defiance, liberty and freedom. We shall carry on. We are the good guys. Clueless, dishonest people like the mayor are the bad guys.”
Way to get even more gigs, Teddy! Are you sure the painkillers they gave you for your knees aren't catching up with you?

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-20-2016 at 05:26 PM..