View Single Post

Old 06-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Something for the Posts

Default 2016 Update

Quote:
RawStory: Ted Nugent, who occasionally takes time away from making racist and anti-Semitic statements to play music, failed to draw much of a crowd at a...concert...in New Hampshire (USA)...driving the promoters to end “Laconiafest” a day early...

“There sure were a gaggle of beautiful, sexy, skinny gals out there tonight and as always, it is incredibly inspiring to see everybody smiling and dancing to my songs,” he told Ultimate Classic Rock. “Tonight was an out-of-the-park musical home run! Lucky, lucky me!”

...(But) the festival has been beset by abysmal ticket sales and failed to draw much of an audience Friday — even though tickets to see Nugent were slashed from $67 for general admission to $5. The band scheduled to play Saturday cancelled...
Too bad this wasn't one of the events that Tickmaster had decided were worth a pair of free tickets as part of their settlement for overcharging. You and a guest could have seen Ted for LESS than those chumps who put up five dollars, LOL!

Ticketmaster Settlement Refund Info

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-10-2016 at 08:05 PM..