View Single Post

Old 09-24-2014, 06:46 AM
Something for the Posts

Reinvention accomplished -- and you got plagiarized by Fox News AND Rolling Stone, to boot:
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. David Bowie sang it, and now Taylor Swift is doing it.

The former country star announced she's joined the pop music world with the release of her new single "Shake It Off" and upcoming album 1989.

The typically modest singer also showed off her sexier side on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. The 24-year-old stuck a sultry pose in a wet white tank-top on the beach...

...Another way Swift is reinventing herself? No more songs about ex-boyfriends...."I don't like seeing slide shows of guys I've apparently dated. I don't like giving comedians the opportunity to make jokes about me at awards shows. I don't like it when headlines read 'Careful, Bro, She'll Write a Song About You,' because it trivializes my work..."

Then shouldn't a pop tart be the LAST thing she should be striving to become? That kind of stuff is MANDATORY if you want to get headlines and sell albums, LOL!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 04-09-2016 at 06:06 AM..