View Single Post

Old 08-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda
Default The official AC/DC thread

So, before I created this thread, I decided to run a little search and find of this has been done before. What I found was over a dozen different threads talking about them live, reviews of black ice and just general talk about them. So I decided to create this thread.

I rather enjoy black ice; I think it blows stiff upper lip way out of the water. I was also looking at there setlists for the past few months.. And they are exactly the same, night after night. While I don't really have a problem with this, it kind of ruined any suprise at all and the chance of hearing a different song is slim to none.

I got extremely lucky, and for the first time in my life, I'm in the first 15 rows on the floor. My seats are row 4 on the floor right at the front. (my friend is in the fanclub) anyways, what im really pushing at, is (even if it's nice and pretty and we beg) if we bring a sign asking to play 'big balls' (don't ask why, it's kinda been me and my friends anthem for a while) do you think they would? Again, Seeing the setlists makes me extremely doubtful, but I wanna know if it's even worth trying.