Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Lucas_Roli 07-08-2014 09:56 PM

IMO,Bon Jovi's House of Fire has far better guitar and drums than Cooper's version.

Btw can anyone tell me what Jon is saying during the chorus of Love Hurts cause the internet is full of ''Bon Jovi'' - Love Hurts from Nazareth lyrics,which isn't even Jovi,I think it's Cory Heart or something like that.
This is what I hear,is it correct?

-Love Hurts,hurts you inside from the day that you're born till the day that you die.
-Love Hurts,touch you it's hot from the day that you're born till the day that you die.

groover22 07-08-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1179974)
IMO,Bon Jovi's House of Fire has far better guitar and drums than Cooper's version.

Btw can anyone tell me what Jon is saying during the chorus of Love Hurts cause the internet is full of ''Bon Jovi'' - Love Hurts from Nazareth lyrics,which isn't even Jovi,I think it's Cory Heart or something like that.
This is what I hear,is it correct?

-Love Hurts,hurts you inside from the day that you're born till the day that you die.
-Love Hurts,touch you it's hot from the day that you're born till the day that you die.

According to the lyric book:

Love Hurts
Hurts you inside, from the day that you're born to the day that you die
Love Hurts
The hurt goes away, hold on to your heart, we'll make it someday

steel_horse75 07-09-2014 09:24 AM

any idea what the other release will be?

fanofrem 07-09-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1179990)

I think I read somewhere some time ago that it was a compilation with live and studio tracks. Hopefully it will unreleased tracks.

Dave 1986 07-09-2014 12:48 PM

Aren't we also getting more Deluxe Editions as well?

Rdkopper 07-09-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

After looking at first week sales for NJ, we'd be so lucky to get future releases.

united17 07-09-2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179994)
After looking at first week sales for NJ, we'd be so lucky to get future releases.

Been searching around, couldn't find the sales figures. What are they?
Thanks

Lucas_Roli 07-09-2014 01:50 PM

Quote:

Hope that it will be Sex Sells demos or SWW demos.

Rdkopper 07-09-2014 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by united17 (Post 1179995)
Been searching around, couldn't find the sales figures. What are they?
Thanks

Using the HITS Daily Double chart as a reference, it didn't even debut in the top 50. The album at the 50 position sold only 5,500 units so using this as a starting point, the NJ Deluxe Edition did even worse by not charting in the top 50 which also means that sales are less then 5500 units sold. It only sold 2200 in its debut in the UK and peaked at number 90 on the Australian album chart. If units sold are doubled, these numbers are absolutely pathetic!

I don't meant to take it out on fans here but we, as dies-hards, could have done so much better supporting this. This era is the reason why 95% of us are here today and more so, still here today. Reviews have been positive so there are no excuses.

If this mess up our chances for future releases, I'm going to be so pissed.

Led Zeppelin recently re-released some classic albums and they all have been charting in the top 50 since their initial releases.

Dave 1986 07-09-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1179998)
Led Zeppelin recently re-released some classic albums and they all have been charting in the top 50 since their initial releases.

Yea but let's face it, Led Zeppelin are a lot more 'molly coddled' by the critics and the media than Bon Jovi are. Obviously not having a go at Zeppelin or their fans (I'm not a massive fan of theirs, personally), but whatever they release is gonna sell well regardless. Plus they are considered a "legendary band", like the Beatles and Pink Floyd (both bands have also reissued their back catalogue in recent years and have charted highly), unlike Bon Jovi who sadly aren't generally considered as such. Simply put, Bon Jovi just aren't quite in the same league as Zeppelin, Beatles or Floyd.

It's sad, but it's true.