Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JerseyGiant 08-22-2013 03:51 PM

What a way to celebrate 30 years ay! Regardless I wouldn't want to see Richie back this tour the whole.thing would be uncomfortable and awkward!

jessycardy 08-22-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150775)
Uh, we already know fashion stuff is coming up. That's nothing new. Nikki posted their schedule just the other day.
Rumorfix has been on the story since this all began...September is coming up, Richie told them he might be back by then, so they looked into the matter again to give their readers an update. Simple. No conspiracy theory needed.

Yeah... right. There's no conspiracy. RumorFix = Sean Borg, and the Bon Jovi gossip has always been carefully paired with new info about the fashion line. Hell, that's how every non-diehard got to know about the fashion line in the first place!
I know there are dates coming up for them. That's the whole point. The Von Maur tour won't promote itself, we need some more Bon Jovi drama or it won't work! It's sad, it's sick, but I could bet my genitals that's what will happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150776)
This. And now someone will make fun of us for being too sensitive but whatever.

Yeah, well... whatever. Let 'em talk. If Bon Jovi fans bother them, they shouldn't hang around a Bon Jovi fan board, simple as that. The day I'm mocked for being "too sensitive", I'll do the same to them for being stuck-up hipsters. ;)

CKatz 08-22-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150779)
Yeah... right. There's no conspiracy. RumorFix = Sean Borg, and the Bon Jovi gossip has always been carefully paired with new info about the fashion line. Hell, that's how every non-diehard got to know about the fashion line in the first place!
I know there are dates coming up for them. That's the whole point. The Von Maur tour won't promote itself, we need some more Bon Jovi drama or it won't work! It's sad, it's sick, but I could bet my genitals that's what will happen.

No, the fashion line existed since 2009/10. And you don't know who the source is. Nobody does.

MellyMel 08-22-2013 04:03 PM

I'm still trying to figure out the tweets that referenced Richie not being sober. ???

Neurotica80 08-22-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1150767)
Sadly, this is the end of the band for me. I am eternally grateful that I was there at the beginning and have so many wonderful memories, have made some terrific friends and the songs will always be a huge part of my life.

You have summed up my feelings on it all. Its all about money now, Jons mum set up the FC from the beginning so fans wouldnt get ripped off, its now gone completely the other way. None of the recent music is relevant to me, just over produced rubbish in order for them to roll out another tour. Jon needs a reality check, he's completely lost touch with the fan base (not counting the backstage sheep, Jon lovers).

Jon and Richie need to cut out all the deadwood from Bon Jovi, get in a room and get that magic back. Easier said than done I know, but they've toured together for 30 years without any of this drama(at least none thats impacted touring) Go back to playing bars together in New Jersey for some one off gigs, whatever it takes to remind them of why Jon formed this band and Richie was so eager to join.

jessycardy 08-22-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150780)
No, the fashion line existed since 2009/10. And you don't know who the source is. Nobody does.

Okay. Let's pretend we don't know. Let's even pretend he didn't in fact write those articles. His Twitter account is full with links to RumorFix articles and he even went to the extent of posting some "Team Sambora" bullshit.

He's the fashion line's PR and he's a gossip site columnist. RumorFix and other gossip sites are promoted on his personal website. I don't know what else do you need, but that's enough for me. To each their own, I guess.

CKatz 08-22-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellyMel (Post 1150781)
I'm still trying to figure out the tweets that referenced Richie not being sober. ???

He likes to stir the pot and deflect attention from his brother. He only comments on the situation when his brother gets bad press.
Now, instead of deleting his account, he changed his handle for more attention. He's an idiot.

CKatz 08-22-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150783)
Okay. Let's pretend we don't know. Let's even pretend he didn't in fact write those articles. His Twitter account is full with links to RumorFix articles and he even went to the extent of posting some "Team Sambora" bullshit.

He's the fashion line's PR and he's a gossip site columnist. RumorFix and other gossip sites are promoted on his personal website. I don't know what else do you need, but that's enough for me. To each their own, I guess.

I don't have to pretend I don't know: I have no problem admitting I don't know. You're claiming certainty, not me.
Sean Borg is a pr person and not a good one, but that doesn't make him the source.

Captain_jovi 08-22-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150785)
I don't have to pretend I don't know: I have no problem admitting I don't know. You're claiming certainty, not me.
Sean Borg is a pr person and not a good one, but that doesn't make him the source.

Fair enough, forget about certainty. Would you agree it's probably him?

To me, it doesn't matter if it's him or not. If he's willfully sharing the articles on behalf of Team Sambora it means he stands behind the words and wants everyone to know Richie does too. As the PR guy he's the mouthpiece for Sambora.

danfan 08-22-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1150782)
You have summed up my feelings on it all. Its all about money now, Jons mum set up the FC from the beginning so fans wouldnt get ripped off, its now gone completely the other way. None of the recent music is relevant to me, just over produced rubbish in order for them to roll out another tour. Jon needs a reality check, he's completely lost touch with the fan base (not counting the backstage sheep, Jon lovers).

Jon and Richie need to cut out all the deadwood from Bon Jovi, get in a room and get that magic back. Easier said than done I know, but they've toured together for 30 years without any of this drama(at least none thats impacted touring) Go back to playing bars together in New Jersey for some one off gigs, whatever it takes to remind them of why Jon formed this band and Richie was so eager to join.

It's too late for that. They did that in 1992, and it worked, though the music up to that point hadn't suffered at all. Jon's just not serious enough about the music anymore for that to happen. To quote one of his own lines, he's "got nothing to say".