Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 08-22-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150785)
I don't have to pretend I don't know: I have no problem admitting I don't know. You're claiming certainty, not me.
Sean Borg is a pr person and not a good one, but that doesn't make him the source.

I don't know either, if we have to talk semantics. I can tell. I feel it. My guts tell me. In my heart, I know it, just like 2 + 2 equals 4.

And anyway, it is a FACT that he's spreading those links around, or isn't it? Or that with his "Team Sambora" BS he's in fact fueling those very rumors? He might not be the source, but it's almost trivial when his behaviour is like that.

EDIT: You put it much better.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150786)
Fair enough, forget about certainty. Would you agree it's probably him?

To me, it doesn't matter if it's him or not. If he's willfully sharing the articles on behalf of Team Sambora it means he stands behind the words and wants everyone to know Richie does too. As the PR guy he's the mouthpiece for Sambora.

bjcrazycpa 08-22-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150784)
He likes to stir the pot and deflect attention from his brother. He only comments on the situation when his brother gets bad press.
Now, instead of deleting his account, he changed his handle for more attention. He's an idiot.

My guess is this new one will be private or he will no longer accept fans. When you deactivate your account the info is viewable (like closing account) for a few days...it won't stay that way though.

CKatz 08-22-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150786)
Fair enough, forget about certainty. Would you agree it's probably him?

To me, it doesn't matter if it's him or not. If he's willfully sharing the articles on behalf of Team Sambora it means he stands behind the words and wants everyone to know Richie does too. As the PR guy he's the mouthpiece for Sambora.

No, I honestly don't think it's him. But like you said, it doesn't matter who the source is.
If he stands by them and is acting as Richie's mouthpiece, then there's some truth to all of those stories, which is bad news for Jon because they all make him seem like a jerk.

Captain_jovi 08-22-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150791)
No, I honestly don't think it's him. But like you said, it doesn't matter who the source is.
If he stands by them and is acting as Richie's mouthpiece, then there's some truth to all of those stories, which is bad news for Jon because they all make him seem like a jerk.

How does it make them truthful? It's never been a PR person's job to get the truth out it's to get people talking about them. He's doing it by essentially saying "Hey everyone, look what people are saying about Richie".

There's articles that are pro Jon that have been put out, it doesn't make them true because Matt posted them. It goes both ways.

Neurotica80 08-22-2013 04:27 PM

Lol at Matts twitter "time to go" #f***offthen

CKatz 08-22-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150792)
How does it make them truthful? It's never been a PR person's job to get the truth out it's to get people talking about them. He's doing it by essentially saying "Hey everyone, look what people are saying about Richie".

There's articles that are pro Jon that have been put out, it doesn't make them true because Matt posted them. It goes both ways.

He's a bad pr person who thinks all publicity is good publicity. I've said that multiple times. I remember him recently retweeting a story about Richie and Nikki being a couple, which is completely false. And he knew it was false. He knows her personally, so he knows her sexuality.

Captain_jovi 08-22-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150794)
He's a bad pr person who thinks all publicity is good publicity. I've said that multiple times. I remember him recently retweeting a story about Richie and Nikki being a couple, which is completely false. And he knew it was false. He knows her personally, so he knows her sexuality.

Right right, so to make the point "if he's reposting it it must have truth behind it" And with the same breath say he posts articles about them being a couple how can you find truth in one but not the other.

jessycardy 08-22-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

I agree with you, but I don't think Matt has ever posted links to any kind of gossip sites.

JoviJovi 08-22-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

What are the pro Jon articles?

CKatz 08-22-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150796)
Right right, so to make the point "if he's reposting it it must have truth behind it" And with the same breath say he posts articles about them being a couple how can you find truth in one but not the other.

No, I mean if he's the mysterious source and acting as Richie's mouthpiece, then he's telling Richie's side of the story. That's what I mean by "some truth".
Since he retweeted fake stories, it doesn't seem likely he's acting on Richie's behalf.