Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

CKatz 08-22-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150797)
I agree with you, but I don't think Matt has ever posted links to any kind of gossip sites.

That's true but he didn't have to. His pot stirring tweets took care of that.

Captain_jovi 08-22-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150798)
What are the pro Jon articles?

It was more hypothetical. I really thought he had posted articles in the past but looks like I was wrong, my bad.

JoviJovi 08-22-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1150803)
It was more hypothetical. I really thought he had posted articles in the past but looks like I was wrong, my bad.

No worries, thought I may have missed something.

Just want to add that at one point during all this Matt was defending Richie against those talking shit. He's a complete tool, but that is a fact. Obviously those sentiments have changed.

golittleperson 08-22-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150799)
No, I mean if he's the mysterious source and acting as Richie's mouthpiece, then he's telling Richie's side of the story. That's what I mean by "some truth".
Since he retweeted fake stories, it doesn't seem likely he's acting on Richie's behalf.

Maybe not on Richie's behalf, but all the pictures of him with Richie seem to add validity to his actions? He's offering his version of proof that he is on the inside. Terrible PR, at least for the music fans.

Javier 08-22-2013 05:06 PM

Well, that shit article gained more traction than Richie's shit song!!

As someone already said, he can't be fired from a tour he's not playing in!! Sounds like Jon is not letting him back in and why would he??!! With such a minimal amount of tour left, letting someone that willfully bailed and left them high 'n' dry without a lead guitarist for a night and has proven to be as unreliable as he can be when honoring commitments back in the tour that's nearing its finish??!! They're better off resolving whatever shit they have to deal with after the tour is done and they've had time to sort shit out....

CKatz 08-22-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1150805)
Maybe not on Richie's behalf, but all the pictures of him with Richie seem to add validity to his actions? He's offering his version of proof that he is on the inside. Terrible PR, at least for the music fans.

Of course he is on Richie's "side". He works for him. Everybody knows that...It doesn't mean anything. It would be dumb if he wasn't on Richie's side.

TwinFan 08-22-2013 06:52 PM

I hope he does return to Bon Jovi, honestly, but Richie doesn't deserve to come back on this tour. He's acted like a baby. When/if he mans up, he can come back for the next album cycle (hopefully after a bit of a break).

CKatz 08-22-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150811)
I hope he does return to Bon Jovi, honestly, but Richie doesn't deserve to come back on this tour. He's acted like a baby. When/if he mans up, he can come back for the next album cycle (hopefully after a bit of a break).

Wishful thinking. I don't see it happening.

Ruggy 08-22-2013 07:14 PM

Matt's a twat.

LeaJovi 08-22-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruggy (Post 1150816)
Matt's a twat.

Can we close this thread on that note?