Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Becky 08-22-2013 10:44 PM

A look at how other artists deal with tabloids:

Blake Shelton
Latest tabloid says Miranda sent me to rehab... Incorrect. She sent me to the liquor store!!!

Was that so difficult? Why can't Bon Jovi address the tabloids as directly and with a sense of humor? Instead we have Richie feeding the tabloids and Jon playing with kittens or something because he can't be bothered to comment.

jovigirloz 08-22-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beavoid (Post 1150827)
LOL

Not money or egos...those are about the only 2 things it could be...hmmm...

It is rock 'n roll after all so it could be sex or drugs ;)

Lisa71 08-22-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1150838)
A look at how other artists deal with tabloids:

Blake Shelton
Latest tabloid says Miranda sent me to rehab... Incorrect. She sent me to the liquor store!!!

Was that so difficult? Why can't Bon Jovi address the tabloids as directly and with a sense of humor? Instead we have Richie feeding the tabloids and Jon playing with kittens or something because he can't be bothered to comment.

I find it interesting that it happens when Jon is on holidays. Someone actually predicted that on twitter a while back. When the other story came out, I think that was when Jon was busy with Jesse and graduation and someone said watch the next big one be in August when Jon is away. Jon is currently in Greece and sure enough, another story leaked. It seems as if, who ever leaks it, gets the balls only when they know that Jon is gone.

CKatz 08-22-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1150840)
I find it interesting that it happens when Jon is on holidays. Someone actually predicted that on twitter a while back. When the other story came out, I think that was when Jon was busy with Jesse and graduation and someone said watch the next big one be in August when Jon is away. Jon is currently in Greece and sure enough, another story leaked. It seems as if, who ever leaks it, gets the balls only when they know that Jon is gone.

LOL Jon can comment whenever, wherever. He just doesn't want to.

jessycardy 08-22-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150837)
They are less reliable than tabloids.

Word. Plus, it's not like they're pretending to run on their own, they're citing RumorFix as well. Way to go for what should be a professional news outlet.

Becky 08-22-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1150840)

I didn't know Jon was in Greece. Sounds like Richie's playing dirty. It wouldn't surprise me if Jon got fed up with it and fired him for real.

jessycardy 08-22-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150841)
LOL Jon can comment whenever, wherever. He just doesn't want to.

And that's much more respectable than this gossip drama farce coming from Richie's buddies.

CKatz 08-22-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150844)
And that's much more respectable than this gossip drama farce coming from Richie's buddies.

Once again you're stating that as a fact....
When the band faced the crisis in the early 90s, Jon had no problem commenting on it, even admitting that there was a problem.

jessycardy 08-22-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1150845)
Once again you're stating that as a fact....
When the band faced the crisis in the early 90s, Jon had no problem commenting on it, even admitting that there was a problem.

It IS a fact. Sean Borg shares links to gossip articles about Bon Jovi.

nickolai 08-22-2013 11:14 PM

cunts. the lot of them