Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Supersonic 08-22-2013 11:42 PM

Aloha !

So, what aboot the weather anyone? It's been pretty good all day here, though it was raining this, erm, afternoon when I woke up from my "powernap".

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

JoviJovi 08-22-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1150843)
I didn't know Jon was in Greece. Sounds like Richie's playing dirty. It wouldn't surprise me if Jon got fed up with it and fired him for real.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is NOT in Greece.

CKatz 08-22-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1150857)
No, the last ones came out in July and they were actually one month old, taken in early June.

I agree with that. But it's probably all parties involved wanting this not to be aired in public. Richie stuck to the personal issues explanation since the very beginning. And actually never denied it in words, it was the facts telling us that was not the case. So it's pretty obvious that all of them don't want to spill the beans. Which could be respectable, but that's when it gets nasty. If Richie's people, with or without his approval (and I hope with all of my heart they're just being assholes and he's clueless, even though it's hard to believe), feed the gossip machine, then everything goes downhill and you find yourself in this mess.

It wasn't the gossip that caused everything to go down hill. It over-complicated the situation, but it wasn't the cause. And a split is always going to be nasty, because it's personal.

TwinFan 08-22-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1150858)
Aloha !

So, what aboot the weather anyone? It's been pretty good all day here, though it was raining this, erm, afternoon when I woke up from my "powernap".

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

It's been hotter than a mother****er the past few days here, but today has been much milder. Absolutely lovely day.

nickolai 08-22-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150861)
It's been hotter than a mother****er the past few days here, but today has been much milder. Absolutely lovely day.

Very warm and humid in Liverpool, UK today. I may have had sweaty bollocks.

Bank holiday looks good too

Supersonic 08-22-2013 11:49 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150861)

Ah, that's good to hear. I don't really like days hot like a mother****er, it was like that for a few weeks here and I couldn't get shit done here at all. I'm glad it's cooling off, I'm not much of a summer person anyway, you?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

LeaJovi 08-22-2013 11:53 PM

It's cold as **** here.

Besides I spent all day listening to some sour hags go on and on about the same old shit, with the same old arguments over and over again, PMSing all over the place.

Tough day man.

TwinFan 08-22-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1150863)
Aloha !

Ah, that's good to hear. I don't really like days hot like a mother****er, it was like that for a few weeks here and I couldn't get shit done here at all. I'm glad it's cooling off, I'm not much of a summer person anyway, you?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Well our winters are brutal, getting to -20F some days, while the last three days have been about 100 degrees. The contrasts in climate here are substantial. We're talking a 120F temperature swing between 6 or 7 months. So I do enjoy summer more than winter, though the springtime and autumn are what I love. It's so cozy going outside in a sweatshirt and jeans. Sadly, our springs and autumns last about 3 days apiece.

It's probably been about a month since we've had a decent rain. The grass here is horribly dead.

Supersonic 08-22-2013 11:56 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1150864)
It's cold as **** here.

Besides I spent all day listening to some sour hags go on and on about the same old shit, with the same old arguments over and over again, PMSing all over the place.

Tough day man.

Cold? This time of year? It sounds so odd. I remember walking in Florida in January with it being 23 degrees celcius out there. So weird. I wouldn't mind it being cold though, I always sleep better when it's cold, though it does make me need to get out of bed to pee all the time. I'm getting old. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinFan (Post 1150865)
Well our winters are brutal, getting to -20F some days, while the last three days have been about 100 degrees. The contrasts in climate here are substantial. We're talking a 120F temperature swing between 6 or 7 months. So I do enjoy summer more than winter, though the springtime and autumn are what I love. It's so cozy going outside in a sweatshirt and jeans. Sadly, our springs and autumns last about 3 days apiece.

It's probably been about a month since we've had a decent rain. The grass here is horribly dead.

Yeah those temperature swings are brutal. I remember it being 100F there in summer yet it freezing in the winter, all in one year. Never experienced something like that before. I did love the winter that year though, I could wear all my favourite hoodies. <3

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Lisa71 08-23-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1150859)
I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is NOT in Greece.

How do you know this? Not doubting you but all reports so far, say that he is in Greece. And this was posted:

Bon Jovi web radio
Yes Joviers, Jon Bon Jovi is in Greece on Mykonos island with his family for vacations since Sunday and he will be there for one more week. Wanna meet him? Kinda difficult 'cause he's not going out of the villa which has a private beach also and there is a lot of security...