Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

nikos greece 08-30-2013 07:51 PM

it keeps getting worse ... it saddens me they cant work it out.,.

efiste2 08-30-2013 08:56 PM

Sean Borgs comments....

It seems to me more proof that richie is being led astray and having words put into his mouth by people who want to make a name for themselves.....
There is a Bon Jovi without Richie, I saw them at Manchester!!!! different yes but still Bon Jovi.....does anyone else want to see this BORG strung up by his balls!!!!

Captain_jovi 08-30-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1151494)
Sean Borgs comments....

It seems to me more proof that richie is being led astray and having words put into his mouth by people who want to make a name for themselves.....
There is a Bon Jovi without Richie, I saw them at Manchester!!!! different yes but still Bon Jovi.....does anyone else want to see this BORG strung up by his balls!!!!

What? How is that him commenting?

jessycardy 08-30-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1151495)
What? How is that him commenting?

I think he meant that's his opinion about Borg's comments... It took me a second as well. ;)

efiste2 08-30-2013 09:32 PM

I was commenting on his previous comments about there being no BON JOVI etc etc, sorry its the way i typed it!!!!

Captain_jovi 08-30-2013 09:47 PM

Hah, now I get it!

jovigirloz 08-31-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1151462)
Me three, y'all! :)

I'm from Australia and even I know the proper use of y'all..

golittleperson 08-31-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1151494)
Sean Borgs comments....

And it concerns/angers me that he allows himself to be led astray. But, look at his history. Also, really concerned about new alcohol/drug claims as would be easier to lead then. Really hope not. Plus when the japan RT's went his account WHY at the same time did he start following one of the NR intern's?? Things that make you say "hum"?

LeaJovi 08-31-2013 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1151500)
And it concerns/angers me that he allows himself to be led astray.

This makes the irony of the song Backseat Driver even better. It's now a timeless classic.

Shaz 08-31-2013 05:11 AM

Last comment from me in this thread:
I.am.over.it.