Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Richie Show Cancellations: NYC/ Philadelphia/ Toronto/San Francisco (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=54436)

Johny 10-24-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1093079)
"Hey Richie, if it's not too much trouble for you to answer, you know with your laryngitis and all....." Every question should have been preceded by that....

Be careful, he has sinus infection right now!

RonJovi 10-24-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1093078)
Richie loves to waffles a lot, trying to use and invent as many big words as he can and use them in all in one sentence!

So true. Richie talks a lot of crap. Some of the words he's used to seem intelligent that don't really exist have made me laugh. Used to think he was the sort of guy you'd go for a pint with but now I just think he's a bit spineless.

The WWWB film when he said something like "My job is to make sure Jon is happy" or something along those lines made me lose respect for him completely.

Panda 10-24-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1093081)
The WWWB film when he said something like "My job is to make sure Jon is happy" or something along those lines made me lose respect for him completely.

Really? Because well... that's every band members job, like it or not. At least he speaks the truth aboot it.

RonJovi 10-24-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1093082)
Really? Because well... that's every band members job, like it or not. At least he speaks the truth aboot it.

Na seriously, it isn't.

At least Dave was honest enough to say/insinuate that he wasn't happy with the musical direction or his involvement in the writing process but the money was good (or something to that effect). Richie just came across as a brown noser.

Yvonne 10-25-2012 04:09 PM

So now the wheels are in motion for a Bon Jovi tour, lets see what happens to the rest of the planned Richie shows.....

Becky 10-26-2012 03:30 AM

Richie's latest tweet:

Yeah unfortunately this dang cold is hangin in there...

He's really milking this.

JoviJovi 10-26-2012 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1093268)
Richie's latest tweet:

Yeah unfortunately this dang cold is hangin in there...

He's really milking this.

Hm, when are the California shows?

milomom 10-26-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1093269)
Hm, when are the California shows?

Exactly. I'm so glad the LA show is before San Fran. If he cancels LA, I'll cancel my plane ticket. Frankly, at this point, I'm almost hoping he cancels. What's the point? It's pretty clear that he got the validation he needed from Europe and isn't much interested in playing over here.

The shows are on November 13 and 16 . . . theoretically.

Becky 10-26-2012 11:07 PM

He's going to have to come up with some vocal nodules and a required surgery to justify canceling those shows that far out from his case of laryngitis. Does anyone know how those shows are selling?

Bounce7800 10-26-2012 11:08 PM

Well Richie has just tweeted that he is gearing up for the Nov 13 show so it looks like it's still on