Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 11:15 AM

Someone can capture the sound and uploaded to mp3? PM please.

kleman 06-09-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177748)
Someone can capture the sound and uploaded to mp3? PM please.

Yeah, same to me please :)

Captain_jovi 06-09-2014 02:05 PM

A sample of Full Moon High is on itunes too.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 02:21 PM

Come on people! I want to hear it just as bad as everyone else but either spend the dollar or hold off for another three weeks. Once all this goes on YouTube, it's there for the world and could mess up future releases. I have a feeling that's why no official promo has been mentioned yet. I'm sure the Bon Jovi patrol is checking for these too. All in all, just not cool...

Full Moon High:

The 30 seconds that I just listened to 10 times in a row with headphones on sounds amazing!

- Don't forget, these are unproduced demos that sat in a vault for 25 years during a time when the technology we have today didn't exist.

- I think Jon's voice sound amazing.

- I love hearing it in the correct speed. We are just so used to hearing it with the wrong speed, that we have to adjust.

- Its so clean sounding. No snap, crackle, pop.

30 seconds of Excellence!!!!

steel_horse75 06-09-2014 02:29 PM

its on UK Itunes now.
Sounds great.

too many people trying to dissect songs.

Put it and listen and enjoy.

Im just listening and loving - its like being in 1988 all over again!

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177744)
I can hear Richie just as well as on the youtube version. The song always had a very catchy rhythm and now that it's way faster,for me it sounds even better.
The only part where Jon sounded like a chipmunk to me was when he says ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO'',indeed that valentino sounds like it has auto-tune or something...But overall i love it,it's in the original key,Jons vocals are very clear and I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!

Really looking forward to other previews,hope the next one will be Backdoor To Heaven.

Are you talking about the preview? or the entire song?

I'm assuming it's the preview or else you wouldn't say that "I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!" My preview doesn't have ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177755)
Are you talking about the preview? or the entire song?

I'm assuming it's the preview or else you wouldn't say that "I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!" My preview doesn't have ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''

At end of the preview, I can hear ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''.

Sounds good, not as well as a polished version. I still think that George Marino's mastering made ​​for the Box Set 2004 was awesome, much better than this compilation. George Marino died in 2012.

But ... it's all right, it sounds more clean, pleasant and professional that the filtration of cassette.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177756)
At end of the preview, I can hear ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''.

Wow! I'm getting a different preview! Mine ends with You Say Stop, I Say Go, I Say Yea, You Say No No No...

Anyone want to trade previews?

I think it was the same with Homebound Train too because when I was posting about the intro part, people were responding different.

Lucas_Roli 06-09-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177757)
Wow! I'm getting a different preview! Mine ends with You Say Stop, I Say Go, I Say Yea, You Say No No No...

Anyone want to trade previews?

I think it was the same with Homebound Train too because when I was posting about the intro part, people were responding different.

How can we trade previews?Mine starts with But this ain't hide and seek with me,can't you see.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177758)
How can we trade previews?Mine starts with But this ain't hide and seek with me,can't you see.

So does mine. Well it actually starts with "Hide and Seek" not the "But This Ain't" part.... Maybe your preview is longer? Mine is 30 seconds

Lucas_Roli 06-09-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177759)
So does mine. Well it actually starts with "Hide and Seek" not the "But This Ain't" part.... Maybe your preview is longer? Mine is 30 seconds

Mine has 1:30.Let me see what I can do and i'll send you a PM asap.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177760)
Mine has 1:30.Let me see what I can do and i'll send you a PM asap.

Get Out! So not cool... lol

Is Homebound the same?

If you can do something quick, cool. If not, not a big deal.

kleman 06-09-2014 04:41 PM

Please someone send me a preview of those songs.:cool:

Pstmatt 06-09-2014 05:02 PM

You can access any country's itunes yourself. You cant purchase from another country but you can hear the preview. I am in US and accessed the UK itunes store. Scroll to the bottom of the itunes homepage and click on the flag of your country and all the other itunes stores should open up.

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kleman (Post 1177762)
Please someone send me a preview of those songs.:cool:

check your pm.

kleman 06-09-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177764)
check your pm.

Thanks again Rolo! :cool:

Ricky Skywalker 06-09-2014 05:31 PM

Just bought the song in Polish iTunes! :) for me it's well done!!! :)

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 05:44 PM

Overall, this is exactly what I expected and I'm more than happy.

Same songs as we had before but with corrected speeds and cleaner sounds.

I wasn't expecting Bob Rock to come in and produce each track individually. I know how the 2004 Box Set sounded, especially the Prayer track, and knew what to expect this time around.

I'm more than happy and got exactly what I always wanted. Like I stated in other posts, this will get old quick but luckily we have more coming and I'm excited to see what's next. These Jersey demos are a great starting point and when It's all over, I can't wait to put all the new songs together collectively to make what would be equivalent to a second box set.

They state multiple times in multiple places that they want to have other albums released this year and it's already July so expect other releases to come pretty quick after this first one. I would guess one album a month going forward which would give us 6 albums total, which was my initial thought.

ksanova 06-09-2014 05:50 PM

Hi all. Rolo can you send me it for pm?

Thanx a lot from Spain:mad:

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 05:51 PM

These demos must have been in pretty bad shape because I still hear some bumps at certain parts. Nothing worth making a big deal over but if you listen closely, I think they are there. Either that, or I'm so used to hearing them as part of the song, it's all in my head.

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177769)
These demos must have been in pretty bad shape because I still hear some bumps at certain parts. Nothing worth making a big deal over but if you listen closely, I think they are there. Either that, or I'm so used to hearing them as part of the song, it's all in my head.

I'm with you, I wanted both these songs that I do not care. To me this is fine. Also I thought about 6 albums, one per month.

Maybe ... SWW, NJ, KTF, Crush, HAND, WAN?

Adam D 06-09-2014 06:28 PM

New Jersey will be the only Deluxe Edition we get this year, so I hope everyone adjusts their expectations accordingly. We may get some half-hearted live release before the end of the year, but that will be it.

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam D (Post 1177772)
New Jersey will be the only Deluxe Edition we get this year, so I hope everyone adjusts their expectations accordingly. We may get some half-hearted live release before the end of the year, but that will be it.

What??? NO NO NO....

Bon Jovi have announced plans for a series of 30th anniversary releases in 2014, starting with a deluxe reissue of the band’s ‘New Jersey’ album.

Although they stopped short of offering details, Rolling Stone’s report adds that the band has “promised to release more 30th anniversary material this year, including new collections of studio and live recordings.” In the meantime, fans can start setting aside money for July 1, when ‘New Jersey’ is scheduled to (re-)arrive in stores.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/LeYFkniJST8wo/giphy.gif

Adam D 06-09-2014 06:40 PM

I'm well aware of what the reports say. But notice, that no specifics are given and I believe that's on purpose. There may be one live release before the end of the year "celebrating thirty years" or whatever, but no more Deluxe Editions of albums. My gut feeling.

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam D (Post 1177774)
I'm well aware of what the reports say. But notice, that no specifics are given and I believe that's on purpose. There may be one live release before the end of the year "celebrating thirty years" or whatever, but no more Deluxe Editions of albums. My gut feeling.

Don't think so.

This summer I will hear "Sons Of Beaches" while I go to the beach in my car.

http://funny-pics-fun.com/wp-content...t-Wheels-6.gif

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam D (Post 1177774)

Oooo. You actually have a good point there. If you read it carefully, there is no mention of other Deluxe Editions. It says "other 30th anniversary releases" which could pretty much be anything.

I'll have to re-think all this. If so, the good news is there is a mention of additional unreleased and live songs (maybe Soul Truth / Cad Man / Life's Too Short / Etc...) So maybe a second box set is on the way and the reason for them keeping it all quiet is because the NJ demos will be included.

Honestly, at this point who knows. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It is fun trying to figure this all out though.

Lucas_Roli 06-09-2014 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177777)
Oooo. You actually have a good point there. If you read it carefully, there is no mention of other Deluxe Editions. It says "other 30th anniversary releases" which could pretty much be anything.

I'll have to re-think all this. If so, the good news is there is a mention of additional unreleased and live songs (maybe Soul Truth / Cad Man / Life's Too Short / Etc...) So maybe a second box set is on the way and the reason for them keeping it all quiet is because the NJ demos will be included.

Honestly, at this point who knows. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It is fun trying to figure this all out though.

As much as I'd love to get The Sole Truth I don't think we're ever going to get it.I don't think the show from 91 was recorded in soundboard quality and I have no ideea if it was recorded in the studio,although there was this guy in the comment section on youtube who claimed that he had a studio demo version of it with different instruments.I contacted the guy but he never responded...
Anyway,aren't you the guy who said that he was at that show but doesn't remember the band performing it?

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177779)
As much as I'd love to get The Sole Truth I don't think we're ever going to get it.I don't think the show from 91 was recorded in soundboard quality and I have no ideea if it was recorded in the studio,although there was this guy in the comment section on youtube who claimed that he had a studio demo version of it with different instruments.I contacted the guy but he never responded...
Anyway,aren't you the guy who said that he was at that show but doesn't remember the band performing it?

I thought other soundboard songs were used for b-sides?

Yea, although it was performed my memory of it doesn't exist.

bonjovi90 06-09-2014 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177779)
I don't think the show from 91 was recorded in soundboard quality and I have no ideea if it was recorded in the studio,although there was this guy in the comment section on youtube who claimed that he had a studio demo version of it with different instruments.I contacted the guy but he never responded...

He's a liar. I don't know who the user is but I recently worked my way through some scans of Backstage fan club magazines from the 1988-91 period and Jon said that he liked performing The Soul Truth, but that they didn't record it in the studio. And I'm pretty certain that, after KTF, they didn't do it for upcoming albums either.

Rdkopper 06-10-2014 05:57 AM

The Soul Truth might be a tough one to get.

- It doesn't sound like a studio version exists
- I'm not sure if they recorded the Red Bank show
- I know of no other performance of that song.

This one might be tough to clean up due to the screaming girls throughout the entire song. I don't think that could be removed from a single track.... On the flip side, I tend to view those recordings as a moment in time. Screaming girls on top of a bad bootleg captures that moment for me so being that I have something, it's not a total loss for me.

Not the best song per say but Jon's vocal is enough to make me want it. Anything rare from '83 to '95 is enough to go crazy for.

Pstmatt 06-10-2014 03:55 PM

Full Moon High is now on US itunes. Kinda hard to resist! So I donwloaded it. Writing credits are JBJ/DC/RS. In that order.

Rdkopper 06-10-2014 03:57 PM

Lets get back on track:

Come on people, what does the below mean? Obie said he was working on two projects. Did we misinterpret this statement as it being other deluxe editions?

It's the first of several commemorative releases the band will put out this year

they've promised to release more 30th anniversary material this year, including new collections of studio and live recordings.

jasonjbj 06-10-2014 04:02 PM

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/...ssue-campaign/

Reissues of various other Bon Jovi albums are expected to be released later this year.

rolo_tomachi 06-10-2014 04:40 PM

I think New Jersey is the begining, starting July 1 we could have more news on these reissues. Probably will launch between September-November.

Obie said were two projects, I guess that would be one of them the reissues and the second a CD/BLURAY from Because We Can - The Tour, for end the year (on December).

Rdkopper 06-10-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonjbj (Post 1177814)
http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/...ssue-campaign/

Reissues of various other Bon Jovi albums are expected to be released later this year.

Awesome! That's all I needed to see

Lucas_Roli 06-10-2014 07:02 PM

I don't know why but lately I really want for the next album with demos to be from Sex Sells.What do you guys think?Sure I'd love to hear the demos from SWW KTF and TD,but there are alot of demos from Sex Sells that make me really curious,one of them being Shadow Dancing which I would really love to hear because it has a very catchy rhythm.I tried understanding some parts from it but I didn't succeed.The only parts I understand are ''Shadow Dancing'' and ''We should be".Do you guys have any ideea what other lyrics there are in this song?

rolo_tomachi 06-10-2014 07:28 PM

Well, I would like to have the new songs of Sex Sells, but I also would like to have the demos of SWW, KTF and HAND. I do not think there are more demos of These Days. In fact, if I were Jon, launch SWW, NJ, KTF, Crush and HAND.

But I think the most satisfying for a fan, is have all the reissues deluxe of albums, for the simple reason that we will enjoy of much more unreleased songs, demos, Live, Soundchek, DVDs ......

Edit: I'm intrigued by the song "Someday You'll Ride Wild Horses".

danfan 06-10-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177819)
Awesome! That's all I needed to see

It says nothing on that link about other reissues.

bwehehehe 06-10-2014 07:48 PM

The band has finally posted about the NJ re-release! Backlash by many (but not many enough) follows.

FB post
From the band's website

Rdkopper 06-10-2014 08:58 PM

If u preorder on itunes you get access to unreleased music.

This could be our answer to the hidden tracks