Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Walkerboy 04-09-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1121160)
Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 1m

Folks it's up to Richie to make an official statement and nobody else. He WILL be back on the road

On a wagon or falling of it onto the road again??? ;)

danfan 04-09-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Folks it's up to Richie to make an official statement and nobody else. He WILL be back on the road

Matt is such a wanker. Just shut the hell up with your damn tweeting if you've got nothing useful to say.

ticos_stick 04-09-2013 04:19 PM

This is a cluster ****. Do they not realise there's at least five of us who won't go to the shows without Richie? They need to say when he'll be back or at least say they don't know.

Walkerboy 04-09-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1121165)
This is a cluster ****. Do they not realise there's at least five of us who won't go to the shows without Richie? They need to say when he'll be back or at least say they don't know.

To be honest, with all the "casuals" who don't read the gutter-press etc. or frequent the forums, there's going to be a hell of a lot of people who will be turning up for shows, expecting Richie to be playing as they're oblivious to it all.

ticos_stick 04-09-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1121166)
To be honest, with all the "casuals" who don't read the gutter-press etc. or frequent the forums, there's going to be a hell of a lot of people who will be turning up for shows, expecting Richie to be playing as they're oblivious to it all.

True. I imagine I'd be a little bit sick in my mouth if that happened to me.

Beaky 04-09-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1121166)

Oh I love those people... I prefer the ladies who literally LIVE for Jon. They kill me. Imagine if they stumbled upon this thread?

"I don't know who this Richie Sambongo is but if he's hurt Jon physically or emotionally I WILL KILL HIM AND EVERY ONE OF YOU."

I swear I saw that on a t-shirt once.

Living_on_my_Hair 04-09-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1121167)
True. I imagine I'd be a little bit sick in my mouth if that happened to me.

I had a friend who went to see GNR/Axl a couple of years back and didn't even notice Slash and co. weren't there. Actually, I believe her exact words were ''what's slash? No, I don't think they played it''. A little bit of me died inside that day.

That is the definition of a casual fan. They played Sweet child of mine, paradise city and ''the big long one with the cool video'', so she was happy! I am sure there are the equivalent Bon Jovi casual fans who are just as clueless.

Andi

Beaky 04-09-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Matt is very clever, he knows Richie cannot physically make a statement because he is up to his neck in dirty lady-parts and his only free hand is required to open the booze...

danfan 04-09-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1121174)
That is the definition of a casual fan. They played Sweet child of mine, paradise city and ''the big long one with the cool video'', so she was happy!

I would have kicked her in the head.

jbjhand 04-09-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1121175)
Matt is very clever, he knows Richie cannot physically make a statement because he is up to his neck in dirty lady-parts and his only free hand is required to open the booze...

:) actually just spat my water out!