Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Faceman 08-29-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1181540)
If they fall short on some albums they could make it up with live stuff.

Thank you, I agree with that ;)

Grantos1 08-30-2014 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceman (Post 1181536)
But I don't believe in another outtake-album. Because I don't believe there are too many demos in appropriate quality left.

Wasn't Out of Bounds on the box set a SWW outtake that no one had heard of before the box set was released? There's probably a few more tracks that they have kept unreleased for a SWW deluxe edition / other box set.

Rdkopper 08-30-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grantos1 (Post 1181557)
Wasn't Out of Bounds on the box set a SWW outtake that no one had heard of before the box set was released? There's probably a few more tracks that they have kept unreleased for a SWW deluxe edition / other box set.

I think that no one knew 90% of those songs in the Box Set existed and I think there are more songs in that vault that know one knows exist.... Especially the period between the first album through Slippery.

Grantos1 09-01-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1181563)
I think that no one knew 90% of those songs in the Box Set existed and I think there are more songs in that vault that know one knows exist.... Especially the period between the first album through Slippery.

I think they knew there was a chance that a Slippery or New jersey deluxe edition with demos would be released, thus the lack of tracks on the boxset.

Ghostorm 09-02-2014 12:43 PM

I'd love SWW Deluxe Edition with the second disc full of known and unknown demos :).

Grantos1 09-06-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostorm (Post 1181602)
I'd love SWW Deluxe Edition with the second disc full of known and unknown demos :).

Surprised they didn't release this instead of New Jersey, maybe still a chance they're going to release it this year

rolo_tomachi 10-21-2014 07:58 PM

We know nothing of the other special project? :mad:

Rdkopper 10-22-2014 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1182791)
We know nothing of the other special project? :mad:

If more people purchased it instead of stealing it, we would probably have something by now.

Unfortunately, I think that New Jersey will be the first and last.

Good job everyone. Way to support your band.

Captain_jovi 10-22-2014 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1182809)
If more people purchased it instead of stealing it, we would probably have something by now.

Are you really guilt tripping the board over this?

This is exactly what I said would happen, there is no interest in a project like this especially not in today's economy. I said they'd be better off not spending so much on packaging and special pictures and blah blah blah but you had said you wanted the big glossy release and finish. This was just never going to sell.

Ghostorm 10-22-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1182809)

Did you buy a physical copy of NJ Deluxe or have you stolen it?