Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

RonJovi 12-09-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1157513)
Ok...I admit that I like Rolo. If everyone else on this board can stick with their own dead horses, Rolo can too. Everyone else gets to repeat their opinions ad infinitum (and ad nauseam) and Rolo has that right. Use the ignore button if he irritates you.

I think Rolo is great. Makes me laugh. Sometimes because of the pictures and sometimes because he/she talks complete nonsense.

This board would be a poorer place without Rolo.

Still waiting for his 2014 Bon Jovi calendar though!!!

Javier 12-09-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1157513)
Ok...I admit that I like Rolo. If everyone else on this board can stick with their own dead horses, Rolo can too. Everyone else gets to repeat their opinions ad infinitum (and ad nauseam) and Rolo has that right. Use the ignore button if he irritates you.

http://media.tumblr.com/467d851ea0fe...u6e1r07sxa.jpg

Stiggy 12-09-2013 10:36 PM

I like Rolo also..

nickolai 12-09-2013 11:22 PM

I dont.

His Richie tinted glasses is producing so much shit out of his mouth he needs a pampers just to conceal it.

What Richie has done is unforgivable. I could genuinely see the anger and hear it in Jon's voice in that recent interview in Australia. But he has acted with professionalism, decorum and tact. He has consistently always said it was "personal reasons" why Richie bailed 3 hours before a sold out show.

And Rolio still defends this Judas Genius and turns the blame to the person that has kept the cohesion with the band despite this; and Tico's double surgery. Call him a CEO, a money maker...whatever. The pressure Jon must have been under to not only keep the band together, but to still make this tour the Number 1 of 2013, keep the fans together and answer constant media questions....is a testament to Jon that he is the world's best front man. I do genuinely think anyone else would buckle.

Rolio. Read above. You are either trolling or are the most deluded person on this board.

Panda 12-09-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1157525)
or are the most deluded person on this board.

WOOHOO, I have been replaced. :3

nickolai 12-09-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1157526)
WOOHOO, I have been replaced. :3

are they saggy boobs?

mo_rizwan 12-10-2013 05:29 AM

I really do feel for Jon and the rest of the Band after seeing that interview.

Beaky 12-10-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mo_rizwan (Post 1157546)
I really do feel for Jon and the rest of the Band after seeing that interview.

I just feel for us as fans. I can't feel for Jon or the rest of the band as I don't know what went on. There is every possibility Jon was a total dickhead in this but we'll never know about it.

It makes me chuckle that one minute, everyone is slagging off RS's interview - 'Richie is only telling half the story, he's full of shit... ' the next everyone believes every word from Jon's mouth and all he's done is agree with RS.

Richie is capitulating to gain favour with Jon. The tour numbers are good, the show went on and RS is worried. Everything he's done in the past few months has been to show Jon that HE IS FINE without the band, just like the band seems fine without him. It's not really worked out for him. So he's fallen on his sword, said it was all his fault and this massive, top secret 'personal issue' was just missing his kid. His interview, his reasons - still half the story.

You notice that suddenly, since it became official that Bon Jovi are still the biggest touring band on the planet (this year) we've not heard a lot from 'sources close to Sambora'. Whatever his beef was with Jon, he's buried it.

Javier 12-10-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1157553)
I just feel for us as fans. I can't feel for Jon or the rest of the band as I don't know what went on. There is every possibility Jon was a total dickhead in this but we'll never know about it.

It makes me chuckle that one minute, everyone is slagging off RS's interview - 'Richie is only telling half the story, he's full of shit... ' the next everyone believes every word from Jon's mouth and all he's done is agree with RS.

Richie is capitulating to gain favour with Jon. The tour numbers are good, the show went on and RS is worried. Everything he's done in the past few months has been to show Jon that HE IS FINE without the band, just like the band seems fine without him. It's not really worked out for him. So he's fallen on his sword, said it was all his fault and this massive, top secret 'personal issue' was just missing his kid. His interview, his reasons - still half the story.

You notice that suddenly, since it became official that Bon Jovi are still the biggest touring band on the planet (this year) we've not heard a lot from 'sources close to Sambora'. Whatever his beef was with Jon, he's buried it.

The comment from Jon that "He can tell you as much as he wants" pretty much says there was more to it and that the ball was always in Sambo's court.....

rolo_tomachi 12-10-2013 07:50 PM

L:middlefi:ve you all

http://skateaffair.pl/wp-content/upl...012/02/dgk.jpg