Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Captain_jovi 03-03-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1185886)
Richie pulling out of a commitment at the last minute? Say it isn't so :o

Hopefully he has finally realised that Lund is simply using him for her own gains. Wonder if there is a split if he will either be ignored in the press, or whether Borg and her other goons will have negative stories put out there instead?

Man. I didn't even think of that. If their partnership fizzles out it's going to suck to be on the opposite end of their media twisting. Really it's not like this ever reaches the general public but the click baiting era is terrible.

steel_horse75 03-03-2015 02:32 PM

Dont believe the Mirror. Awful paper.

No doubt he has quit fashion but I seriously doubt its cos his girlfriend was jealous.

.........unless she is bunny boiler.

Captain_jovi 03-03-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1185890)
Dont believe the Mirror. Awful paper.

No doubt he has quit fashion but I seriously doubt its cos his girlfriend was jealous.

.........unless she is bunny boiler.

Is this the one that has links to Nikki's organization and could be coming from Nikki tipping them off herself? I might be confusing it with another tabloid junk site.

jdanielross 03-18-2015 11:43 PM

It was two years ago yesterday that Richie played his last show with Bon Jovi. Lubbock, Texas is no place for a once-great band to play its final show as a complete unit. ;)

bounce442 03-18-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdanielross (Post 1186178)
It was two years ago yesterday that Richie played his last show with Bon Jovi. Lubbock, Texas is no place for a once-great band to play its final show as a complete unit. ;)

Which I guess it means it was two years ago today (or yesterday) I saw him for the last time in Oklahoma City.

It's a shame. If you remember the early shows of the WAN tour, you'll remember Sambora carried those shows. Jon's vocals weren't great and we wasn't moving around well. It was like he was having sciatic pain (remember those shows?)... he had slowed down a lot. But Richie was great... and it seemed like he was having fun. Again, it's a shame.

nikos greece 03-19-2015 12:21 PM

yes richie had come back from his solo tour and at the beggining he looked and sounded a lvl up from the rest of the guys, especially jon...

Walleris 03-19-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1186192)
yes richie had come back from his solo tour and at the beggining he looked and sounded a lvl up from the rest of the guys, especially jon...

Yup, he also sounded a level up from himself from the previous tours. I remember thinking that the energy from those solo shows have revived him and he's going to be motivated this tour... :puppydog:

Jonty 03-26-2015 10:45 PM

Just watched Wembley 95again, wow! How the mighty have fallen!

nikos greece 03-27-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1186332)
Just watched Wembley 95again, wow! How the mighty have fallen!

i simply cant watch these past glorious shows since richie left...i cant enjoy them for what they are, bitter thoughts about how things ended come to mind...i hope richie returns and end this thing as a band and not like that

rolo_tomachi 03-27-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1186340)
i simply cant watch these past glorious shows since richie left...i cant enjoy them for what they are, bitter thoughts about how things ended come to mind...i hope richie returns and end this thing as a band and not like that

This is the thinking of some fans. I feel the same as you.