Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

micro cuts 04-12-2013 10:20 PM

I was watching a video of Phil X on youtube and at the beginning of the video I saw the list of confirmed shows that he's going to play with the band and the last show is denver show, so richie will be back for salt lake city if they didn't make any change on that

nikos greece 04-12-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micro cuts (Post 1122000)
I was watching a video of Phil X on youtube and at the beginning of the video I saw the list of confirmed shows that he's going to play with the band and the last show is denver show, so richie will be back for salt lake city if they didn't make any change on that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n8Ijce_nnU

it looks like both parties dont know for sure what is gonna happen...the fact that richie dissapeared is weird though, especialy in this day and age

Sambo-Chris 04-12-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1122004)
it looks like both parties dont know for sure what is gonna happen...the fact that richie dissapeared is weird though, especialy in this day and age

On his Homepage when the Dates were still there April 25th was the last one named. April 16 was the first date that was confirmed but it is enlarged meanwhile at least until April 25.

aljo 04-12-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1122004)
he fact that richie dissapeared is weird though, especialy in this day and age

that's what I've been thinking too, how come there are no photos of him anywhere? if he checked himself into rehab, then I could see no one hearing from him but that doesn't make sense either because he sounded and looked great on this tour.

Lindy 04-12-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris (Post 1122008)
On his Homepage when the Dates were still there April 25th was the last one named. April 16 was the first date that was confirmed but it is enlarged meanwhile at least until April 25.

Now it says "Catch PHIL X Filling In For Richie Sambora On The BON JOVI Tour In April!"

aljo 04-12-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1121979)
^This.^
That said, if it is about money or creative differences, I have no respect for that. It's one thing to leave for those reasons before or after the tour, but to do it mid-tour is bull.

I agree that I have no respect for that either, but I just can't see Richie doing that to fans mid tour even if they had differences. There just has to be a better reason.

Mysterytrain 04-12-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aljo (Post 1122009)
that's what I've been thinking too, how come there are no photos of him anywhere? if he checked himself into rehab, then I could see no one hearing from him but that doesn't make sense either because he sounded and looked great on this tour.

I agree, but, if I was feeling generous, I would say that maybe he felt himself slipping and checked into rehab before it got out of hand. It's strange that otherwise he'd be completely /gone/ --that not even the paps would take a photo of him, say, at an event of Ava's or walking out to his car or something.

jovigirloz 04-12-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1122012)
I agree, but, if I was feeling generous, I would say that maybe he felt himself slipping and checked into rehab before it got out of hand. It's strange that otherwise he'd be completely /gone/ --that not even the paps would take a photo of him, say, at an event of Ava's or walking out to his car or something.

If he was slipping , surely he would have spoken to Jon and explained what was happening? Jon seemed very supportive last time he went to rehab, and as much of an arse that Jon can be, I am sure he would be very encouraging of him to get help.

Lisa71 04-12-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1122016)
If he was slipping , surely he would have spoken to Jon and explained what was happening? Jon seemed very supportive last time he went to rehab, and as much of an arse that Jon can be, I am sure he would be very encouraging of him to get help.

It could be an embarrassment situation with the band and with the fans. Also who is saying that Jon is not supporting him?

I wrote about this a few pages back. No one has seen Richie, no sightings, no twitter, no paps. I do think he is somewhere that he can't be seen. I think during the break, he saw himself slipping and knew the telltale signs to get help straight away. This time he wants total privacy. He has been in rehab before, he wrote a solo CD relating his problems, he could be embarrassed now. It could be a small step back, so he is fixing it, do so it doesn't become a bigger issue.

jovigirloz 04-12-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1122020)
It could be an embarrassment situation with the band and with the fans. Also who is saying that Jon is not supporting him?

I wrote about this a few pages back. No one has seen Richie, no sightings, no twitter, no paps. I do think he is somewhere that he can't be seen. I think during the break, he saw himself slipping and knew the telltale signs to get help straight away. This time he wants total privacy. He has been in rehab before, he wrote a solo CD relating his problems, he could be embarrassed now. It could be a small step back, so he is fixing it, do so it doesn't become a bigger issue.

I am sure most fans would be happy that he gets help before it becomes a problem again.