Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Kryten2340 04-15-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1122532)
Seriously, it's like he has disappeared. Nothing at all from him, nothing.

Which makes the theory that he's back in rehab all the more plausible. Either that or he's involved in a legal matter hence the lack of Twitter however I would expect to see some paparazzi shot if that was the case.

Kryten2340 04-15-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jublke (Post 1122440)
My apologies in advance to all of the Bongiovis for this chorus:

It's my wife
She said no booze, no never
And now Richie's gone forever
I just want to tour while I'm alive
(It's my wife)
I'll miss him on the open highway
Dorothea said,
"You'll do it my way!"
I just want to tour while I'm alive
Without my wife!

jublke

Which version is it? The Crush version or the slower, sadder This Left Feels Right version?

DestinationJovi 04-15-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1122532)
Seriously, it's like he has disappeared. Nothing at all from him, nothing.

Which is so bizarre. LA is a bubble. TMZ and all the gossip sites were all over this story. How have the paparazzi not spotted him somewhere??

jublke 04-15-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1122535)
Which is so bizarre. LA is a bubble. TMZ and all the gossip sites were all over this story. How have the paparazzi not spotted him somewhere??

My bet is that he's not really in LA.

jublke

jublke 04-15-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1122534)
Which version is it? The Crush version or the slower, sadder This Left Feels Right version?

Whichever version scans better. ;)

jublke

Lindy 04-15-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jublke (Post 1122538)

jublke

I was thinking the same thing that he might be in Jersey trying to get his mom back into her house. This Sun (April 21) will be 6 years since his dad died so maybe she's been on him about going home...just a thought.

DestinationJovi 04-15-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jublke (Post 1122538)

jublke

Very possible, but I'm surprised the paps didn't at least get a shot of him at the airport leaving since the media jumped on the story of him not rejoining the band on the road.

jublke 04-15-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1122543)
Very possible, but I'm surprised the paps didn't at least get a shot of him at the airport leaving since the media jumped on the story of him not rejoining the band on the road.

Maybe he drove somewhere? I agree, it is curious. But kudos to him for outwitting the paparazzi. Eleven days since he updated his Twitter feed ...

rocknation 04-15-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1122516)
When you look at the profile it says "fake" in the description. The verified check on there is just imposed it's not a live link that says, "verified".

Of course it's fake -- it's written in Portuguese, not Spanish! Does the band know about this?

Becky 04-15-2013 11:18 PM

I think the lack of Richie sightings and tweetings indicates he's in rehab. He snuck in through the back door so the paparazzi wouldn't see him and everyone on the inside is tied to confidentiality laws to protect him. It what makes the most sense at this point. He may be in some facility in Utah or somewhere else out of the limelight.