Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sambo-Chris 04-16-2013 07:18 PM

Twitter as well, the same.

Roll 04-16-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1122678)
You may be losing faith but I've lost it. He just simply isn't reliable and in any case he is not the guitarist he once was.

That said I wish he were there and he wasn't pulling this crap :(

The "Richie is no longer the guitarist he used to be " is so true though unexplainable. I can get the reasons for which Jon has turned terrible over the years (smoking, lack of practice) but richie's decline keeps being a mystery.
About the European shows, I wanted to sell my tickets 2 weeks ago if Richie missed that leg. Now I say to myself that it might be even better with Phil X. He does an awesome job with Ktf or always!

Walkerboy 04-16-2013 08:24 PM

Just sold my Diamond Circle tickets with Backstage Bar access..... Need the cash back more than we need the gig. May resort to GA tickets closer to the date if we can afford it.

danfan 04-16-2013 08:40 PM

Sorry if I missed it, but have we received any further info yet on when or if Richie will be back?

Walleris 04-16-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1122699)
Sorry if I missed it, but have we received any further info yet on when or if Richie will be back?

Absolutely nothing so far.

danfan 04-16-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1122705)
Absolutely nothing so far.

OK, thanks. Tough keeping up with this thread. :-)

Kryten2340 04-16-2013 11:06 PM

Three weeks today until they kick off the Eastern Hemisphere leg with two shows in South Africa then onto Europe so we will find out soon enough if he will be there.

It was TMZ who broke the story in 2011 about Richie rejoining the tour so there will be an obvious sense in irony if they do this again.

I'm really surprised he's managed to keep himself out of the limelight this long. I still think rehab is a good shout and someone is doing the Twitter for him. If I had to go into rehab for a third time I wouldn't want to tell anyone.

He may not have necessarily fell off the wagon but got temptations whilst on holiday and needs the therapy before he gets worse.

efiste2 04-17-2013 12:05 AM

Come on Richie, throw your loyal fans a line, when you coming back to spread some of that Sambora magic we all know and love....oh yes and have paid £100 a ticket to be part of that magic.:rolleyes:

BonJoviFan14 04-17-2013 06:17 AM

I can't believe this thread is still going:)

Kathleen 04-17-2013 06:41 PM

I can't believe that there has been no word at all about Richie's return. The silence is deafening.