Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New album for Jon in 2016 (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68787)

jovifan93 11-19-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1183328)
Remember What's left of me, "We ain't working in our factories, all those jobs went overseas". The guy's a phony, preaching one thing, but he doing contrary. Jon wanted to move the Bills to Canada. Ironic.

You/we don't know that. He just didn't explicitly say that he *not* intended to move the Bills (in the long term), which could be interpreted as him wanting to do so, but it's not a fact...

nickolai 11-19-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Remember What's left of me, "We ain't working in our factories, all those jobs went overseas". The guy's a phony, preaching one thing, but he doing contrary. Jon wanted to move the Bills to Canada. Ironic.

Because your boy Richie has been immense hasn't he

faith1985 11-19-2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Yeah Jon is such a bad guy: he is greedy, a hypocrite, phony, a dictator, a liar, beats his wife, sells drugs, whores his way around.:rolleyes:

Thank god we have Richie who can compensate all the bad Jon has in him.:rolleyes:

Back to the actual topic:
I am interested in what Jon will come up with.

trevrox 11-19-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Well, Canada is actually not overseas.

danfan 11-19-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

You're an idiot.

trevrox 12-01-2014 06:38 PM

I would love a Jon solo album but I kind of hope he is talking about a Bon Jovi record, just so I can see the band play in a stadium one more time.

MrIks from Finland 12-02-2014 11:27 PM

The guy is over 50 year old. There is no way he's having any big brakes anymore. There will be an album coming out every 2-3 year from the band or from Jon himself till the time he is ready with the music. He is surely wasting no more time.

Bill23 12-04-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrIks from Finland (Post 1183633)
The guy is over 50 year old. There is no way he's having any big brakes anymore. There will be an album coming out every 2-3 year from the band or from Jon himself till the time he is ready with the music. He is surely wasting no more time.

I agree. A 3-5 year break would be too long at his age. Lets just hope for a much needed refreshing set list shake up.....big time as in see Bruce.

LeaJovi 12-05-2014 01:22 AM

They're both assholes in their own special way. Richie's way is just sad.