Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Alphavictim 05-08-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1127618)
The announcement specifically says you can get a refund up until the day before the show so telling anyone it depends when they called in is bullshit. I hope someone has a screenshot of that announcement before it disappears.

I'd REALLY appreciate that. I was gonna go to the ticket store this friday to get my money back...

JoviJovi 05-08-2013 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1127832)
I'd REALLY appreciate that. I was gonna go to the ticket store this friday to get my money back...

It's still on the news page of bonjovi.com, dated May 4. I am on my phone and can't get a screen shot, sorry.

Sambo-Chris 05-08-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie (Post 1127720)
Thanks. & did the refund include the fees or just ticket face value?

they just confirmed the refund in generell but didn't say anything about how much it is.I just asked them to make sure that I get the merchandise for the H&D package for Berlin in Sofia where I will be if they only can refund the ticket price but they didn't say anything about this in their e-mail. They mailed my orders again so I guess I get the whole money back.

DaveK 05-08-2013 10:49 AM

For anyone interested when my tickets were refunded from backstage i got full value of ticket and booking fees back.

Sambo-Chris 05-08-2013 12:56 PM

I just read that Eventim Germany has the okay from the promoter for the refund.

jublke 05-08-2013 01:24 PM

This is a bit off-topic but indulge me:

When I was younger, I was a massive Journey fan. So, last night I dreamt that it was Journey - the band in their heyday - that was touring while missing a member and no one knew why. I went to their hotel room and barged in, demanding an explanation. Steve Perry talked to me at first, then collapsed on the bed and started massively bawling that someone close to them had died. Neal Schon wasn't bawling (and in real life would never be caught dead in a hotel room with Steve Perry, but that's another story) but he seemed depressed so I took him with me and introduced him to my family and tried to get him to eat something. I was standing at the fridge, contemplating feeding him old Christmas candy, when I woke up.

My point is this: I am clearly cracking up from the stress of Richie's absence. No one should have to live through such bizarre dreams. It's all Richie and Jon's fault for not telling us anything. :-P

jublke

Panda 05-08-2013 06:02 PM

It's funny how over the 5 years I've been a member of this board, Sambo Chris has posted more in the last 2 weeks complaining about refunds and all that crap than she has probably posted about things that... matter in the last 5 years. :rolleyes:

StoneDeaf 05-08-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1127899)
It's funny how over the 5 years I've been a member of this board, Sambo Chris has posted more in the last 2 weeks complaining about refunds and all that crap than she has probably posted about things that... matter in the last 5 years. :rolleyes:

Totally pointless whining. Actually, rants about refunds may actually be valuable information for some. While your post.....oh well.

I guess it is a matter of opinion. From personal point of view, I don't see you winning any contributor of the month-awards either.

James_86 05-08-2013 10:00 PM

http://www.bonjovi.com/en/news/49266...d#.UYquPaIU8Yg

Sorry if this has been posted already, I only browsed the last couple of pages, but this article spells it out in black and white. No Richie for the European leg of the tour.

Again sorry if this is old news however there seem to be many recent posts speculating whether he will return for Europe.

Sambo-Chris 05-08-2013 11:16 PM

Old News. Quite a few people demanded refund already because of this and got it.