Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Crushgen24/88 05-09-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1128036)
Richie should just stop tweeting. He's coming off like an unprofessional dick. If it's such a serious personal issue, he sure isn't coming across like it's bothering him too much.

This
Even if the point is to subtly show "Hey, I'm healthy." It just doesn't come off well.

JOVI7826 05-09-2013 08:33 PM

Oh My God That's Enough Already...richie This...richie That....i Say Leave The Man Alone.i Think He Made His Choice.the Band Is On Tour,and He Is Driving And Laughing With His Daughter,so Be It.i Can't See That Is Jon's Fault Anymore.and...you Know Something???phil X Rocks!!!i'm On Youtube For Some Time Now,seeing His Videos.he Is One Hell Of A Guy,and A Very Good Guitar Player.if Richie Wants To Leave The Band For Good,i Say Phil X Can Take His Place,why Not?

nickolai 05-09-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOVI7826 (Post 1128077)
Oh My God That's Enough Already...richie This...richie That....i Say Leave The Man Alone.i Think He Made His Choice.the Band Is On Tour,and He Is Driving And Laughing With His Daughter,so Be It.i Can't See That Is Jon's Fault Anymore.and...you Know Something???phil X Rocks!!!i'm On Youtube For Some Time Now,seeing His Videos.he Is One Hell Of A Guy,and A Very Good Guitar Player.if Richie Wants To Leave The Band For Good,i Say Phil X Can Take His Place,why Not?

Chill on the coffee, dude

LeaJovi 05-09-2013 08:43 PM

So they are not showering together before shows?

What a bummer.

The real question is.. who took the picture?

Was it Phil X?

JOVI7826 05-09-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1128079)
Chill on the coffee, dude

You're Right...you Want Richie Sambora Make Fun Of You And All Of Us.that's Ok With Me.and You Know What?i Don't Even Like Coffee.so I Can Say That You Are Totally Wrong Either Way.

CKatz 05-09-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOVI7826 (Post 1128082)
You're Right...you Want Richie Sambora Make Fun Of You And All Of Us.that's Ok With Me.and You Know What?i Don't Even Like Coffee.so I Can Say That You Are Totally Wrong Either Way.

???
Calm down.

JOVI7826 05-09-2013 09:04 PM

As long as there is Jon Bon Jovi...There will be the band.No reason to hide from the truth.Richie is very important to the band,but let's face it..He is not irreplaceable.On the other hand...Jon is..

LeaJovi 05-09-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOVI7826 (Post 1128084)
As long as there is Jon Bon Jovi...There will be the band.No reason to hide from the truth.Richie is very important to the band,but let's face it..He is not irreplaceable.On the other hand...Jon is..

That's for the casuals, we don't give a **** about the casuals here. For me as a die-hard fan of Bon Jovi, there is no Bon Jovi without Richie.

rolo_tomachi 05-09-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOVI7826 (Post 1128077)

Phil X don't like Bon Jovi, even been laughed at her music in the past.

What makes you think you can join the band? the money? Wow, what a great guy.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9300/xdolares.jpg

JOVI7826 05-09-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1128083)
???
Calm down.

I am fine thank you,but you know something?I worked my ass for over a year to go to Vienna and Milan on this tour..And Richie just smiles in his big SUV...and leaves the tour for likely no serious reason at all..I'm sorry,I don't feel ok with that.