Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Thierry 05-17-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1130115)
If Jon is being honest (which I firmly believe he is) then I agree. Richie's behavior, at this point, is unprofessional and disrespectful to the fans.

Agreed and not only to the fans, also to the rest of the band. They should kick him out and make Phil X a permanent bandmember.

rolo_tomachi 05-17-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1130116)
Agreed and not only to the fans, also to the rest of the band. They should kick him out and make Phil X a permanent bandmember.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2295/27342593.jpg

Solid Sambora 05-17-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1130116)

If things got to that point... it would be interesting to see if he would be a "member" like Hugh, or we'd see an official Bon Jovi 2.0 with everyone promoted as fully fledged band mates.

rolo_tomachi 05-17-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1130119)
If things got to that point... it would be interesting to see if he would be a "member" like Hugh, or we'd see an official Bon Jovi 2.0 with everyone promoted as fully fledged band mates.

Including Bobby "his faithful friend"?

Sambora will return. I'm sure.

jessycardy 05-17-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130122)

Can I ask you why you're so sure? Besides hoping for it for dear life as most of us, that is.

rolo_tomachi 05-17-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1130125)
Can I ask you why you're so sure? Besides hoping for it for dear life as most of us, that is.

Because I believe in him.

jessycardy 05-17-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130127)

I gotta say, that struck me.

I believe in him too, but things lately got so bad, I just don't know anymore. I'm sure Jon used to believe in him as well, and maybe he still does, but he didn't sound so positive in the last few days.

Oh well, what can we do but hope for the best, really. I can't say I'm sure he'll return, though. I'm just not there at the moment. I most certainly hope so, but I don't know. And wow, now I'm starting to sound like Jon...

Solid Sambora 05-17-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130122)

Hey, I'm not campaigning for some Bobby love! I'm just saying, they were able to drop the bass player from the line-up and have the 4 official members, but could they get away with losing the guitarist and going with 3? It goes back the old rock hierarchy, but guitarist gets a lot more attention than bassist.

I think they'd have to officially replace Richie, at which point the question of the official line-up arises. Whatever you think of Hugh and Bobby, they've been with the band 18 & 10 years respectively. It would be a real slap in the face if the line-up could accommodate 'New Guitarist' (Phil X or otherwise) but not them.

And I know the whole 'JBJ & Friends' think has been thrown around here a few times, but I couldn't see Jon dropping the 'Bon Jovi' name and effectively demoting David or Tico.

Solid Sambora 05-17-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130127)

I used to. They way things are going, I'm just not so sure I do anymore.

The longer this goes on, the more it seems he just doesn't give a shit about us fans.

idbl_fanatic 05-17-2013 04:24 PM