Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Channel 4 Hall of fame (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37766)

windy miller 11-17-2006 02:55 PM

...It was a great night...and loved the bands performance...I thought there was more Richieness in there too! :D ...Think Jon could have smiled a bit...gave me bad hull vibes!..Richie's speech was great! :D

...so glad they didn't edit Rod's speech..that was priceless! lol...what a nice bloke!

James Brown was amazing...overall it was really interesting to learn about the other artists...especially Sir George Martin and his contribution music. Shame the band didn't return after their set to see the rest of the inductees.

JerseyGiant 11-17-2006 03:35 PM

I thought jovi's performance was great!!! i was sitting on my sofa with my "bon jovi forever t shirt on lol (im so sad) wish they didnt cut david and tico's speeches out :cry: but it was great. it did seem that most of the audience were their for bon jovi, all in all amazing show.

I thought Joss stones performance was great and james morrison doing the rod steward song was amazing. Rods acceptance speech was a laugh.
:)

RichieW2001 11-17-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Sambora (Post 707089)
Some people are never happy.....

oh, i do apologise for having an opinion on the matter. are you telling me the performance was that perfect that nobody should have any gripes with it? i wasn't that impressed. full stop.

gabriele 11-17-2006 06:03 PM

great performance by richie (nice solo, and he change the riff at the end of my life)
i don't like jon's voice. expecially at the end of my life sounds orrible

gabriele 11-17-2006 06:04 PM

my life sounds different because the volume of talk is low and high the guitar one

jovilaura_fi 11-17-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabriele (Post 707132)
great performance by richie (nice solo, and he change the riff at the end of my life)

Richie was on form, I think he was trying to show off. Several of his heroes were in the audience, I think he wanted to show them that he can still play.

UKjovi 11-17-2006 06:25 PM

and that he can !!!

JoviForever 11-17-2006 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris (Post 706873)
Yes, they did. They cut it as I just read on another board. Unfortunately the show isn't shown here in Germany.

The show was really nice from beginning to the end and I'm glad that I decided short-termed to go the day before yesterday. A very nice ceremony.

Can you remember what Dave & Tico said in their speeches?
I also thought I read that Oprah sent a tribute, but there was no sign of that either. Or did I dream that?!

jbjhand 11-17-2006 07:37 PM

i didnt notice that was she not on the vid last night? cant understand that

windy miller 11-17-2006 07:55 PM

..don't remember Al Gore either!