Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Bounce7800 05-20-2013 07:03 PM

Given the amount of stories coming into the UK press, it looks like Jon has done one of his favourite hotel room junkets for the British press, and after everyone comes and asks him about Richie, the mask of pretence has slipped and he has let slip a bit more than he has done previously. It's what I've said before about him doing these and why he looks so miserable in certain interviews, get asked the same question over and over and eventually he will break.

The end of this tour couldn't come soon enough there's a lot of patching up to be done on all sides to this, no-one is coming out of it particularly well at all.

SadieLady 05-20-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1131089)
The end of this tour couldn't come soon enough there's a lot of patching up to be done on all sides to this, no-one is coming out of it particularly well at all.

When the band broke apart at the end of the New Jersey tour and didn't see or talk to each other for a couple of years, Jon called in a mediator, got everyone together and they talked through their issues with each other. With the 10-day break, it is time to do so again. You don't get anywhere by not communicating.

And I do think it is time for Richie to either rejoin or resign.

CKatz 05-20-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1131096)
When the band broke apart at the end of the New Jersey tour and didn't see or talk to each other for a couple of years, Jon called in a mediator, got everyone together and they talked through their issues with each other. With the 10-day break, it is time to do so again. You don't get anywhere by not communicating.

I totally agree with bringing in a mediator again. The sooner the better. It worked for them before, so why not?

JoviJovi 05-20-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1131051)
I'm still waiting.

Jon has seriously insulted his "brother" Richie and has underrated him as a musician with the comparison of The Edge from U2.

I think this fact deserves a response. Jon has gone too far.

Richie seriously insulted his "brother" the band and his fans when he walked off the tour. He deserves whatever he gets.

crashed 05-20-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1131101)
Richie seriously insulted his "brother" the band and his fans when he walked off the tour. He deserves whatever he gets.

I can only agree with this at the moment.

WillRunForChocolate 05-20-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1131096)

This.

So help me God, if Richie comes out with one of his goofy tweets and doesn't address the issue soon I will just shoot myself. No wonder Jon's pissed. No need for me to repeat what others have said, but it's time for Richie to man up and make a statement. Any sympathy I had toward him is gone.

crashed 05-20-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1131099)
I totally agree with bringing in a mediator again. The sooner the better. It worked for them before, so why not?

Their a lot older and I think has been clear from the participation of band members on the new album, they don't really NEED the band anymore - they all have other interests and I get the impression it's only Jon who has the serious drive to keep the band going.

LeaJovi 05-20-2013 07:37 PM

Wow, some people really need to prioritize their life better.

Richie is a grown adult with no contractual obligation to you or anybody but the band. He will make a statement if he wants to.

You guys DEMAND an explanation? Don't make me laugh.

It's time for him to rejoin or resign? Yeah you surely know what has to be done.

I miss the Sambongo jokes and the conspiracy theories. This thread has become pitiful and full or resentfulness.

Bill23 05-20-2013 07:38 PM

Am I stating the obvious when I say this will be the last 'Bon Jovi' tour for atleast 5 years?

JoviJovi 05-20-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill23 (Post 1131111)
Am I stating the obvious when I say this will be the last 'Bon Jovi' tour for atleast 5 years?

One can only hope.