Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Slakk 05-23-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1132658)
Yeah, it will be a real struggle for him to find a decent Broadway writer...

Yeah I wonder where you could find a TONY WINNING Broadway writer team....hmmmm Oh I know take three steps back and two steps to the left and WOW there is one half!

Although he is pretty booked. Take a seat Jon

Simon 05-23-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1132628)

This album and tour was a bad idea from the start.

Although I had a great time in Munich on saturday: You are absoluetly right. Album and tour should have never happened.

Solid Sambora 05-23-2013 07:02 PM

I know it's just speculation, but the very mention of a Reunion Tour pisses me off. Probably because I can quite easily imagine it:

"Jon & Richie Together Again!" Bon Jovi The Reunion Tour, a lucrative venture for all involved, except you, the fan, who will be expected to pay a handsome sum for your Reunion tickets. Watch as the band play happy families while spouting various cliches about brotherhood, insist they've loved playing together again, and tell you how it's always been about you, the fan.

And don't forget to buy "Bon Jovi: Best of The Greatest Hits" featuring 1 new track, the new single "Together Again".

The Reunion Tour is the follow up to 2013's sold out What About Now Breakup Tour, where fans had the chance to pay loads of cash to be a part of the experience, watching the broken band stumble from one disaster to another, while trying to piece together all the cryptic and vague comments and interviews to make one big, slightly less muddy picture.

crashed 05-23-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1132686)
I know it's just speculation, but the very mention of a Reunion Tour pisses me off. Probably because I can quite easily imagine it:

"Jon & Richie Together Again!" Bon Jovi The Reunion Tour, a lucrative venture for all involved, except you, the fan, who will be expected to pay a handsome sum for your Reunion tickets. Watch as the band play happy families while spouting various cliches about brotherhood, insist they've loved playing together again, and tell you how it's always been about you, the fan.

And don't forget to buy "Bon Jovi: Best of The Greatest Hits" featuring 1 new track, the new single "Together Again".

The Reunion Tour is the follow up to 2013's sold out What About Now Breakup Tour, where fans had the chance to pay loads of cash to be a part of the experience, watching the broken band stumble from one disaster to another, while trying to piece together all the cryptic and vague comments and interviews to make one big, slightly less muddy picture.

Yeah, but we'd still by those big expensive tickets.

Solid Sambora 05-23-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1132688)

I think that's the part that pisses me off most!

WillRunForChocolate 05-23-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1132688)

Sigh. Yes we will.

TheseDaysEra 05-23-2013 07:20 PM

all this talk about Richie being very happy and all makes me wonder the obvious: they DID have a row but decided to keep their mouths shut for as long as they could. I guess Richie wasn't happy in the band. It doesn't have to be money-related or anything. I just think his heart's not in it anymore. But surely something must have happened.

Sadly, all these latest news seem to point to one direction only: the end.

Solid Sambora 05-23-2013 07:32 PM

Has anyone involved in this mess at any point actually said sorry?

Jonty 05-23-2013 07:33 PM

Ironic that Jon speels about timberlake, one direction boy bands, bieber, britney etc and how's he is better than them but actually he can't deal with the trouble in his own backyard!! No comment from him then on richie's article. Any comment from Matt or Richie on twitter?
Very sad after finally getting to see them at home in New Jersey they are missing one key ingredient!

JoviJovi 05-23-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1132702)
Ironic that Jon speels about timberlake, one direction boy bands, bieber, britney etc and how's he is better than them but actually he can't deal with the trouble in his own backyard!! No comment from him then on richie's article. Any comment from Matt or Richie on twitter?
Very sad after finally getting to see them at home in New Jersey they are missing one key ingredient!

He has at least kept it together up til now. We 'll see where any of them are in 30 years (with JT as the possible exception, but I don't remember Jon saying anything about him)