Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

bonjovi90 05-23-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1132714)
I still think there is a it of it missed in transllation. especially the stuff about the band and going down-hill.

No, that part really was translated correctly.

faith1985 05-23-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1132714)
I still think there is a it of it missed in transllation. especially the stuff about the band and going down-hill.

Well, not really, unfortunately. Sinkflug = descent can be translated into downhill. But it is only available in a written format and I doubt that Jon thinks twice about every word he says and of course it IS always an interpretation by the interviewer.

idbl_fanatic 05-23-2013 08:40 PM

Richie Sambora ‏@TheRealSambora 16s

Just to be clear,I've been running the fashion company for 5 Yrs. It does not take me away from the band,I'm an artist first. Always will be

Slakk 05-23-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1132731)
Richie Sambora ‏@TheRealSambora 16s

Just to be clear,I've been running the fashion company for 5 Yrs. It does not take me away from the band,I'm an artist first. Always will be

Dear Richie - SHUT UP or make a relevant statement.

DaveK 05-23-2013 08:46 PM

I don't think it will be long before someone cracks and it all comes flooding out.

TwinFan 05-23-2013 08:47 PM

Richie opens his mouth and inserts his foot. Just say SOMETHING. Say you're leaving the band, say you're still in. You don't have to tell us the circumstances of your departure. Just. Say. ANYTHING.

davefan 05-23-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1132716)
From Phil X's Twitter account:
@TheRealPhilX so what are the Drills doing while you tour with Bon Jovi?

Phil X ‏@TheRealPhilX 7h
@______ taking a break. we will do a few shows & some recording in LA while I'm home in August.

with the fight thats going on between Jon and Richie now, it`s no surprise that Phil was already hired for fall :(

angelsambo 05-23-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1132731)
I'm an artist first. Always will be

you always were an idiot and a dumbhead

danfan 05-23-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slakk (Post 1132732)
Dear Richie - SHUT UP or make a relevant statement.

No friggin' kidding. Like I said - He's acting like a damn high school cheerleader fighting with her best friend over the quarterback of the football team.

Living_on_my_Hair 05-23-2013 08:51 PM

oh, ffs.

The fact that he chooses to pick up on some people complaining about his fashion crap means he's reading his tweets or at least aware of how much people are stressing out over the whole situation - yet he still choose not to comment! I don't want/need to know the details, but give us the lowdown. Then let the fanboys and girls deal with the aftermath from there. See what I did there? No? oh :(