Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

crashed 05-25-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanRose (Post 1133488)

We know the guy is an arrogant, tactless ****. What's not to believe?

I wasn't aware you know him personally.

CKatz 05-25-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanRose (Post 1133488)
After Jon's literally just said 'at least Richie isn't irreplaceable, unlike The Edge..' why would anyone think it wouldn't be possible that he said 'I thought it would have been your daughter who would overdose if any, not mine'?

We know the guy is an arrogant, tactless ****. What's not to believe?

All this goes back to the TMZ story that said Jon is constantly belittling Richie.
IF(!) Jon truly said that about Richie's daughter, I'm disgusted.
This whole thing keeps getting worse and more confusing.

jovigirloz 05-25-2013 12:07 PM

I don't know what to think anymore.. my head hurts :(

crashed 05-25-2013 12:07 PM

As has been said numerous times, if Jon had said it Richie would never have gone on the tour in the first place.

AmyHarket 05-25-2013 12:26 PM

I think this mess has to do with Richie's failed US shows. This is another theory,though. He already got a huge frustration before this tour started. He couldn't move on and got too sensitive and couldn't think things right. His mental was very unhealthy, but the 1st leg of the US tour started. He turned his anger toward Jon.

Richie forgot how Jon tried to save him back in 2006-7. After Hand tour is over, Jon was worried about Richie and tried to make him work not to let him alone.

CKatz 05-25-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyHarket (Post 1133500)
I think this mess has to do with Richie's failed US shows. This is another theory,though. He already got a huge frustration before this tour started. He couldn't move on and got too sensitive and couldn't think things right. His mental was very unhealthy, but the 1st leg of the US tour started. He turned his anger toward Jon.

Richie forgot how Jon tried to save him back in 2006-7. After Hand tour is over, Jon was worried about Richie and tried to make him work not to let him alone.

Richie saved himself. He got the help he needed and he's sticking to his sobriety. No doubt, Jon supported him, but don't give him credit for saving Richie. He did that on his own and to say anything else is disrespectful.

AmyHarket 05-25-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1133502)
Richie saved himself. He got the help he needed and he's sticking to his sobriety. No doubt, Jon supported him, but don't give him credit for saving Richie. He did that on his own and to say anything else is disrespectful.

Are you a Jon hater?

crashed 05-25-2013 12:59 PM

With all this blowing up even more and god knows what else is going to be thrown out there between now and whenever this is resolved, it might be useful to remind ourselves of the only facts we know:

Richie was expected to show up for work
Richie didn't show up for work
Richie says all is good in his life
Jon says we need to ask Richie what's up

Anything I'm missing here?

CKatz 05-25-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyHarket (Post 1133503)
Are you a Jon hater?

Are you in elementary school?
:rolleyes:

samboraisgodUK 05-25-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyHarket (Post 1133500)

I AGREE. HIS MENTAL IS VERY UNHEALTHY